• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Savory and Sweet Tart Recipes with the Easy Pies and Tarts Set

In summary, the Easy Pies and Tarts Set includes 5 pieces: a 9-inch pie dish, a 10-inch tart pan, a pie crust shield, a pastry blender, and a rolling pin. All of the pieces are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up and the pie dish and tart pan are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The pastry blender and rolling pin can also be used for other types of baking, such as making cookies or biscuits. Additionally, the set comes with a recipe book featuring a variety of sweet and savory pie and tart recipes.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Just got this question from a host..who is placing her order tonight--

-I was thinking of buying the Easy Pies and Tarts Set – do you know if the recipe collection included has savory as well as sweet tarts?

Let me know..this may increase my sales :>

Yes they are. You can always look at recipes online under the Product Info Guide.Savory Recipes Include: Caramelized Onion Tart, Seafood Quiche, Three-Cheese Tomato Appetizer Tart
Sweet Recipes Include: Banana Caramel Pie, Celebration Ice Cream Pie, Frozen Pumpkin Mousse Pie, Home-Style Apple Pie, Lemon Dream Tart, Mint Chocolate Silk Pie, Old-Fashioned Cherry and Blueberry Pie, Orchard Fruit
Crostata, Streusel Peach Melba Pie, Tropical Breeze Fruit Tart, White Chocolate Raspberry Tart
General Recipe: Classic Pastry Crust

Hi there! The Easy Pies and Tarts Set sounds like a great choice. From what I can see, the recipe collection does include savory tarts as well as sweet ones. I think having a variety of options will definitely increase your sales, especially for customers who are looking for something savory. Good luck with your order!

Related to Discover Savory and Sweet Tart Recipes with the Easy Pies and Tarts Set

1. How many pieces are included in the Easy Pies and Tarts Set?

The set includes 5 pieces: a 9-inch pie dish, a 10-inch tart pan, a pie crust shield, a pastry blender, and a rolling pin.

2. Is the Easy Pies and Tarts Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the pieces in the set are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

3. Can I use the pie dish and tart pan in the oven?

Yes, both the pie dish and tart pan are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. Can I use the pastry blender and rolling pin for other types of baking?

Yes, the pastry blender and rolling pin can be used for a variety of baking tasks, such as making cookies or biscuits.

5. Are there any recipes included with the Easy Pies and Tarts Set?

Yes, the set includes a recipe book with a variety of sweet and savory pie and tart recipes to try out with your new set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annsfoodforall
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
annsfoodforall
  • Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • ChefinHarmony