• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Rocky Road Brownie Recipe for Last-Minute Hosting | TIA"

In summary, Amanda needed the Rocky Road brownies recipe to prepare for a party tonight and could not find the recipe online. She contacted the Pampered Chef and they sent her the recipe via email. She followed the recipe and it was delicious.
pckellyd
Gold Member
Can anyone give me the recipe for the Rocky Road brownies? I can't get into CC from this computer and need it for a host for tonight!! (I really need to remember to write down my password and stick in in my wallet or something!)

TIA!!

The Pampered Chef ®
Microwave Rocky Road Brownie Dessert
Recipe 1 cup (250 mL) walnut halves, toasted
3/4 cup (175 mL) all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) baking powder
1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
3/4 cup (175 mL) butter (1½ sticks)
4 oz (125 g) unsweetened chocolate
1 1/2 cups (375 mL) sugar
3 eggs
16 large marshmallows
20 milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
Vanilla ice cream (optional) Coarsely chop walnuts using Chef's Knife. Place walnuts in (1-cup/250-mL) Prep Bowl; set aside. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in Small Batter Bowl. Cut butter into pieces and chop unsweetened chocolate; place butter and unsweetened chocolate into Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1–2 minutes or until mostly melted, stirring every 30 seconds.Add sugar and eggs to chocolate mixture; whisk until smooth using Stainless Whisk. Fold in flour mixture and 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the walnuts until incorporated using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®. Pour batter into Deep Covered Baker, spreading evenly. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 5–7 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean and edges are firm. Carefully remove baker from microwave using Silicone Oven Mitts.Meanwhile, snip marshmallows in half crosswise using Professional Shears. Top brownie with marshmallows, chocolate kisses and remaining 1/2 cup (125 mL) walnuts. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 1–2 minutes or until marshmallows start to soften. Remove baker from microwave. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes. Spoon onto plates; serve with ice cream, if desired.Yield: 12 servingsNutrients per serving: Calories 420, Total Fat 26 g, Saturated Fat 13 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Sodium 230 mg, Carbohydrate 48 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 6 gCook's Tip: To toast walnuts, place walnuts in Large Micro-Cooker®; microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 3–5 minutes or until toasted, stirring every 30 seconds. To bake in a conventional oven, prepare brownie batter as directed in Steps 1 and 2. Pour batter into baker. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F (180°C) 42–46 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean. Top with marshmallows, chocolate candies and remaining walnuts. Cover and bake an additional 5 minutes or until marshmallows start to soften. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.

Amanda thank you so much! This was incredible!!!!!!

1. How do I make Rocky Road Brownies with the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan?

To make Rocky Road Brownies with the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan, first preheat your oven to 350°F. Then, combine 1 box of brownie mix, 1/4 cup of vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons of water, and 1 egg in a mixing bowl. Stir until well combined. Next, pour the brownie batter into the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan, filling each well about 2/3 full. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let the brownies cool for 5 minutes before removing them from the pan. Once cooled, top the brownies with mini marshmallows, chopped nuts, and chocolate chips. Place the pan back in the oven for 2-3 minutes to melt the toppings. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.

2. Can I use a different type of brownie mix for Rocky Road Brownies?

Yes, you can use any type of brownie mix for Rocky Road Brownies. However, keep in mind that the baking time may vary depending on the mix you use. Follow the instructions on the brownie mix box and adjust the baking time accordingly.

3. Do I have to use mini marshmallows for Rocky Road Brownies?

No, you can use any size of marshmallows for Rocky Road Brownies. Just keep in mind that larger marshmallows may take longer to melt in the oven. You can also use marshmallow fluff instead of marshmallows if desired.

4. How should I store leftover Rocky Road Brownies?

Leftover Rocky Road Brownies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. For longer storage, you can freeze the brownies for up to 3 months. Thaw them at room temperature before serving.

5. Can I use a different type of nuts for Rocky Road Brownies?

Yes, you can use any type of nuts for Rocky Road Brownies. Some popular options include walnuts, almonds, and pecans. You can also leave out the nuts if you prefer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • akrebecca