• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Delicious Recipe on the F/W Catalog Back Cover | TIA

In summary, the featured recipe on the F/W catalog back cover is the Slow Cooker Pot Roast. It can be found on the website or by scanning the QR code on the back cover. The recipe is easy to make and suitable for all skill levels. The ingredients needed include beef chuck roast, potatoes, carrots, onion, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and seasonings. Substitutions can be made to accommodate dietary needs or preferences.
erinb
Gold Member
Can anyone tell me what the recipe is on the back of the F/W catalog is? My host from tonight would like to know. TIA

It's in the FW 07 SBRC. Mini Pesto Pizzas.

On the very back cover, of the "first edition" (SS cookware on cover), where the new consultant kit is pictured, is the stuffed mushrooms from Stoneware Inspirations, I believe.

On the second edition (shrimp orzo on cover), the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies are pictured.

I'm not sure if that is what you were looking for or not...

Tammy

1. What is the recipe featured on the F/W catalog back cover?

The recipe featured on the F/W catalog back cover is our mouthwatering Slow Cooker Pot Roast.

2. How do I find the recipe on the catalog cover?

The recipe on the catalog cover can be found on our website or by scanning the QR code on the back cover with your smartphone.

3. Is the recipe difficult to make?

No, the recipe is easy to make and perfect for any skill level in the kitchen.

4. What ingredients do I need to make the recipe?

The ingredients needed for the Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe are beef chuck roast, potatoes, carrots, onion, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and your favorite seasonings.

5. Can I make any substitutions in the recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions to fit your dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can use vegetable broth instead of beef broth or replace the beef with a plant-based protein.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pckellyd
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
babywings76