• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Glazed Apple Daisy from SB F/W 97

In summary, the "Help Needed: Glazed Apple Daisy from SB F/W 97" recipe is a dessert featuring glazed apples on a buttery crust. To make it, you will need apples, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice, flour, sugar, and an egg. You will also need a 9-inch pie dish, rolling pin, sharp knife, and pastry brush. The total time to make this recipe is about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Other fruits such as pears or peaches can be used instead of apples, just adjust the sugar and lemon juice accordingly.
Ann F
Gold Member
I have a show tonight and the host wants the Glazed Apple Daisy from SB F/W 97. Can anyone shoot that to me?

Sorry to be so last minute. It't just been one of those weeks...

Thanks so much!

ok...I type really slow so I'll post it in a few...

here goes...

1 package (17.5 oz) grand size cinnamon rolls with icing
1 Granny Smith apple peeled,cored,sliced
1/4 cup walnuts chopped 1 orange

Preheat oven to 350F. Set icing aside. Seperate cinnamon rolls. Using 5" Utility Knife, cut each cinnamon roll in half.
arrange cut halves in a circle, pinwheel fashion, on 13" Round stone leaving center open. Gently press cinnamon rolls togetherwith fingers to seal. Using lightly floured dough & pizza roller, roll dough out to within 1 inch of edge of stone. Peel,core & slice apple & walnuts, place in small batter bowl. Using L/Z/S zest orange to measure 1 teaspoon, set aside. Using lemon aid, juice orange to measure 4 teaspoons juice, sprinkle 3 teaspoons over apple mixture. Spread apple mixture evenly over cinnamon rolls. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, cool 5 minutes on nonstick cooling rack. add orange zest & remaining 1 teaspoon juice to icing, mix well. Drizzle over warm cinnamon rolls using V-Shaped Cutter. Serve warm.

Yield:10 servings

Approximately 190 calories & 7 grams of fat per serving

THANK YOU, Ginger!

I owe you!

Will you take a picture of the finished product and post it? I've never heard of this!

cmdtrgd said:
Will you take a picture of the finished product and post it? I've never heard of this!

What stinks is back then, the SBs didnt have pics...so you really had to use your imagination!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What is the "Help Needed: Glazed Apple Daisy from SB F/W 97" recipe?

The "Help Needed: Glazed Apple Daisy from SB F/W 97" recipe is a delicious dessert recipe featuring glazed apples arranged in a daisy pattern on top of a buttery crust.

What ingredients do I need to make this recipe?

To make this recipe, you will need apples, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice, flour, sugar, and an egg. You may also want to use a pre-made pie crust for convenience.

Do I need any special cooking tools or equipment?

You will need a 9-inch pie dish, a rolling pin, a sharp knife, and a pastry brush to make this recipe. However, if you don't have a rolling pin, you can use a wine bottle or a tall glass instead.

How long does it take to make this recipe?

The total time to make this recipe is about 1 hour and 15 minutes. This includes prep time, baking time, and cooling time.

Can I use a different fruit instead of apples?

Yes, you can use other fruits such as pears or peaches in place of apples in this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the amount of sugar and lemon juice accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpsalmstress
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • Stephanie S
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Stephanie S
  • lulu