• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Season's Best 2001 Recipes: Apple Crisp & Double Chocolate Fruit Dip

In summary, the "Seasons Best 2001" catalog is a collection of Pampered Chef's top products and recipes for the year 2001, featuring seasonal items and dishes for any occasion. To obtain a copy, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant, visit the website, or attend a party or event. While some products and recipes may no longer be available, many are still purchasable through Pampered Chef. The recipes in the catalog are adaptable to any Pampered Chef products, and there are currently no special deals or promotions associated with the catalog.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
Hey... i have a host who wants the Apple Crisp from the SB 2001 does anyone have that one.... and do you think I can use the DCB instead... and the Double chocolate fruit dip.... i need those recipes help

I would help you with the apple crisp from SB 01 but I don't know the name of it and we have many. Mom's Apple Crisp for one. Do you know the name? As for the Double Chocolate Fruit Dip, here you go!

Attachments

• Double Chocolate Fruit Dip.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 306
Here it is:

Quick Apple Crisp

5 granny smith apples
1 package (9 ounces) yellow cake mix
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/2 cup chopped nuts
Vanilla ice cream or thawed, frozen whipped topping (optional)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Peel, core and slice apples using APCS. Cut apples in half using utility knife. Place apples in deep dish baker.

Combine remaining ingredients, except ice cream, in classic batter bowl. Mix until crumbly using classic scraper. Sprinkle mixture evenly over apples.

Bake 35-40 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.

Yield: 10 servings

The Quick Apple Crisp is the one from the Season's Best Spring/Summer 2001 issue

you all are lifesavers!!!
thank you

your welcome!

You're welcome!

Related to Season's Best 2001 Recipes: Apple Crisp & Double Chocolate Fruit Dip

What is the "Seasons Best 2001" catalog?

The "Seasons Best 2001" catalog is a collection of Pampered Chef's top products and recipes for the year 2001. It features seasonal items and dishes that are perfect for any occasion.

How can I get a copy of the "Seasons Best 2001" catalog?

You can get a copy of the "Seasons Best 2001" catalog by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or event to receive a copy.

Are the products and recipes in the "Seasons Best 2001" catalog still available for purchase?

While some products and recipes may have been discontinued, many of them are still available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can check the website or contact your consultant for availability.

Can I use the recipes in the "Seasons Best 2001" catalog with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can use the recipes in the "Seasons Best 2001" catalog with any Pampered Chef products that you have. The recipes are designed to be versatile and can be adapted to fit a variety of products.

Are there any special deals or promotions associated with the "Seasons Best 2001" catalog?

At this time, there are no special deals or promotions specifically for the "Seasons Best 2001" catalog. However, you can always check the website or contact your consultant for any current offers or discounts on featured products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tean94
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
Replies