• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Spinach Carbonara Pizza Recipe | Perfect for Lunch Parties!

Ingredients:refrigerated pizza doughcan of pizza sauce1 Tbsp olive oil2 fresh garlic cloves, pressed1c. parmesan cheese1c. mozzarella cheese1 tsp. Italian seasoning1 medium zucchini1 portabello mushroompkg of pepperoniInstructions:Use olive oil to coat the large bar pan if it is not already seasoned. Mix fresh pressed garlic in with remaining olive oil and spread over the top of the crust. Place in oven for 8 minutes.Prepare vegetables. Slice zucchini and mushrooms into thin slices. Grate parmesan and mozzarella cheeses and combine in batter bowl.
ChefPaulaB
Has anyone ever made this (from Seasons Best F/W 2008)? I'm making for a show tomorrow and just noticed that it says it makes 6 servings... but since it's made in the Large Bar Pan, I find that hard to believe, they must be huge servings... I'm hoping that I'm right, because she is expecting 15+ people and it's a lunch hour show and this is supposed to be their lunch along with a salad that she is making a microwave cake... Can anyone tell me about the servings and if it's very filling? Please! TIA!

ChefPaulaB said:
Has anyone ever made this (from Seasons Best F/W 2008)? I'm making for a show tomorrow and just noticed that it says it makes 6 servings... but since it's made in the Large Bar Pan, I find that hard to believe, they must be huge servings... I'm hoping that I'm right, because she is expecting 15+ people and it's a lunch hour show and this is supposed to be their lunch along with a salad that she is making a microwave cake... Can anyone tell me about the servings and if it's very filling? Please! TIA!

It is big enough to feed the whole crowd! I've made it and it's really good! and I'm the only one that likes cooked spinach in my house so I had plenty left, far more than 6 servings! LOL!

I'd say it feeds 12 okay as long as there is something else to go along with it. I'd be nervous for feeding 15. They may still be hungry if it's for their actual lunch. Having the salad and cake should help. Do you have 2 barpans? Could you make a double batch?

No, I don't have 2 bar pans, but I could maybe borrow one from my mom.. But then I'd have to get double the ingredients... actually, I'd probably only need to get another pizza crust and moz. cheese... everything else already has extra... (I bought the ingredients and she is going to reimburse me, because I'm making it before I go)... hmmm, I might feel better if I have extra... I'll leave it up to her... thanks for the info.

I made this for dinner Monday night. Neither my DH nor myself are big spinach fans (other than salad). We loved this pizza. Brought the extras to work the next day for lunch and shared it with a co-worker. YUMM-O!!!! Great demo recipe. Depending on how hungry people are, it feeds a lot.

If you are just making it for a show then it will serve 15 people. Remember you are only there to give them a taste of what you could do with your products. Maybe you could offer a drink in the QSP. This is my pick for show recipes at the moment! It is delicious and everyone loves it! Even the kids!

I made this (for the fourth time) on Sunday night and I cut it into 15 pieces. They were average sized pieces, not too big or small. Normally, at the shows I've done where I make a pizza, each person just takes one piece and the host usually has some other type of finger food/appetizer available for her guests.

I adapted the three cheese garden pizza to suit my family and used it for a show. This was a HUGE hit and everyone asked me to email them the recipe. This pizza served 10 adults(Cut into 12 pieces). I also offered chips and salsa (reg salsa or salsa con queso) and a dessert dish. This was enough for everyone and we had leftovers (chips/salsa and dessert).

Vegilicious Pizza

Ingredients
refrigerated pizza dough
can of pizza sauce
1 Tbsp Olive oil
2 fresh garlic cloves, pressed
1c. parmesan cheese
1c. mozzarella cheese
1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
1 medium zucchini
1 portabello mushroom
pkg of pepperoni

Use olive oil to coat the large bar pan if it is not already seasoned. Mix fresh pressed garlic in with remaining olive oil and spread over the top of the crust. Place in oven for 8 minutes.

Prepare vegetables. Slice zucchini and mushrooms into thin slices. Grate parmesan and mozzarella cheeses and combine in batter bowl.

Remove the crust from the oven. Spread pizza sauce over the nicely browned garlic mixture then sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Sprinkle on half of the cheese mixture then place the zucchini, mushrooms, and pepperoni on top. This creates a "seal" of sorts to prevent the water based vegetables from making the crust soggy. Now sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the pizza and place back in the oven for 11 minutes.

The cheese should be bubbling and slightly golden. Adapt this recipe to fit your family's taste and enjoy.

Mmmmmmmmmm, that sounds good too! Will have to try that sometime. I ended up making the 2 of the Spinach Carbonara Pizza's and we did have some left overs, but not a ton, although, I think we would've been okay with 1, this also worked out well. Everyone loved it and we did the microwave cake in the fluted stone and got lots of oooohs and aaaahs and got 2 bookings, one maybe and sold almost $800 (she's $41 away and still has a couple orders coming), so a good show!

I made the spinach pizza and there was plenty for about 12 people. I recommend using a little less Alfredo sauce than it calls for.

I've made this twice. The first time I went right by the steps in the recipe. The 2nd time I mixed the spinach and alfredo sauce and garlic (I dont have the ingredient list in front of me)....but anyway I mixed it all up in the batter bowl and then spread it on the crust and it was MUCH better to me this way....and quicker. The flavors just seemed to blend better.

Cindycooks said:
I've made this twice. The first time I went right by the steps in the recipe. The 2nd time I mixed the spinach and alfredo sauce and garlic (I dont have the ingredient list in front of me)....but anyway I mixed it all up in the batter bowl and then spread it on the crust and it was MUCH better to me this way....and quicker. The flavors just seemed to blend better.

LOL - hey! That's what I do too - because that's the way they do it at Papa Johns, and we LOVE:love: the spinach alfredo pizza from there!

I love being able to make it at home now too! YUM!

Cindycooks said:

I tried the recipe this weekend using your tips, and it was SO easy! Thanks for the helpful hints!

The part I have a hard time with, and am nervous to demo, is where you have to separate the spinach and put it on the pizza. I've tried using the chef's tongs, a fork, but really at home I just use a fork and my fingers--can't do THAT at a show! ;) So I'm interested in how you said you mix it together with the sauce. How do you spread it, separating the spinach to spread out evenly over the pizza?

I nuked the spinach and garlic in the batter bowl, and it was one giant clump when I drained it. When I added the alfredo sauce in, I stirred it with a mix-n-scraper, and it unclumped. I added the cheese, pepper and bacon to this and put it on the pizza, spreading with the mix-n-scraper. Then I put some extra mozzarella on top. :)

do you think it would come out good if you add that mixture on to a sliced long french bread , not the dough it calls for

oh I really need to try these 2 ideas, thanks ladies! :)

What are the ingredients for Spinach Carbonara Pizza?

The ingredients for Spinach Carbonara Pizza include pizza dough, bacon, eggs, garlic, spinach, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese.

How long does it take to make Spinach Carbonara Pizza?

It takes approximately 30 minutes to make Spinach Carbonara Pizza, including preparation and cooking time.

Can I use pre-made pizza dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-made pizza dough for Spinach Carbonara Pizza. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the package for baking.

Can I substitute any ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in this recipe to fit your dietary preferences or allergies. For example, you can use turkey bacon instead of regular bacon or dairy-free cheese instead of Parmesan and mozzarella.

Can I make Spinach Carbonara Pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Spinach Carbonara Pizza ahead of time and reheat it in the oven or microwave. However, the texture and taste may vary slightly compared to freshly made pizza.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shorelinecef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampermeRai