• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Recipes Kids Can Help With at Home

In summary, the host wants to do a kid easy meal and a kid easy desert. She is looking for something that her kids can help with or do themselves. The host is also interested in kid-friendly recipes.
gidgetmarie
Hi Guys,

I have a show coming up and the host wants to do a kid easy meal and a kid easy desert. She wants to do something that her kids can do. Any advice. I asked her exactly what she was looking for and she is looking for something her kids can do in the kitchen that preview how kid easy many of our products can be since many of the guests have children and work outside the homes and she wants to show them that there are easy recipes out there that kids can help with or even prepare. Any thoughts are appreciated.:chef:

My 5 yr old loves stuff her size. How about changing up the mini pesto pizzas so they can top it their way and then for dessert, my favorite thing to do with my daughter is scoop an 8X8 brownie mix into the mini muffin pan bake (about 15 min) immediately after taking them out of the oven she puts a piece of her favorite candy in the middle. Or you could do individual microwave cakes in the prep bowls. Hope ome of these help.

My 4 yr old LOVES the Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites in the 29 Minutes To Dinner cookbook. He helps me make them often.

Chocolate Chip Sensation is a very easy kid friendly recipe.

gidgetmarie said:
Hi Guys,

I have a show coming up and the host wants to do a kid easy meal and a kid easy desert. She wants to do something that her kids can do. Any advice. I asked her exactly what she was looking for and she is looking for something her kids can do in the kitchen that preview how kid easy many of our products can be since many of the guests have children and work outside the homes and she wants to show them that there are easy recipes out there that kids can help with or even prepare. Any thoughts are appreciated.:chef:

How old are her kids?

One is 15, 8 and 7
Thank you all great suggestions I will call her to give them to her:)

1. What are some easy recipes that kids can help make at home?

Some easy recipes that kids can help make at home include grilled cheese sandwiches, fruit salad, homemade pizza, and smoothies. These recipes require minimal cooking and involve simple steps that children can easily follow and participate in.

2. How can kids help with meal prep and cooking?

Kids can help with meal prep and cooking by washing and peeling fruits and vegetables, measuring ingredients, mixing batters and sauces, and assembling dishes. They can also assist with setting the table and cleaning up afterwards.

3. Are there any healthy recipes that kids can make?

Yes, there are many healthy recipes that kids can make, such as veggie wraps, homemade granola bars, and cauliflower mac and cheese. These recipes use nutritious ingredients and are easy for children to help with in the kitchen.

4. What are some ideas for involving kids in the cooking process?

Some ideas for involving kids in the cooking process include letting them choose a recipe, allowing them to help with grocery shopping, and giving them tasks based on their age and ability. You can also make it fun by playing music or having a cooking competition.

5. How can I make cooking with kids a positive experience?

To make cooking with kids a positive experience, it is important to have patience and create a safe and fun environment. Make sure to involve them in the decision-making process, praise their efforts, and allow them to make mistakes. Also, be mindful of their age and abilities when assigning tasks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• paultorres
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattikake
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies