• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Logging into CC - Is It Just Me?

In summary, if you're having trouble logging into CC, it could be due to issues with your internet connection, incorrect login credentials, or problems with the Pampered Chef website. To troubleshoot, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, restarting your device, or resetting your password. If the website is down, you can check for updates on our social media pages or contact customer service. Currently, CC can only be accessed with your Pampered Chef account credentials and not through external accounts. If you forget your password, you can easily reset it through the "Forgot Your Password?" link on the login page. If you're getting an error message, it could be due to various reasons, and you can try troubleshooting steps or contact customer service
JTNT8704
Is anyone else having trouble logging into CC? I put my # and password in and it just reloads the login page. Just wanted to see if it was everyone before I make that horrific hold for 20 minutes call. Thanks

Just tried and it worked just fine for me.

No Problem here

Sorry

mine was working fine this morning. i haven't tried it recently.

Grrrrrrrrr

I think thats the kind of day Im going to have

Clear your cookies and temp internet files and try logging in again

Earlier I tried to open up the site, but it would, kept saying "error"..I couldn't even get it to open to where I could sign in. I was worried for a moment!! Glad things seem to be okay now

I haven't had any problems with it yet. Maybe I have tried to be on after it was fixed.

I was having problems Monday. Clear out your cookies and reboot. That's what helped me. If that doesn't work, call the HO tech people.

1. Why am I having trouble logging into CC?

There could be a few reasons why you are experiencing difficulty logging into CC. It could be an issue with your internet connection, an incorrect username or password, or a problem with the Pampered Chef website. It's best to try troubleshooting steps such as clearing your browser's cache and cookies, restarting your device, or resetting your password. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

2. Is the website down?

If you are unable to access the Pampered Chef website at all, it could be experiencing technical difficulties or undergoing maintenance. You can check for any announcements on our social media pages or contact our customer service for updates on the website's status.

3. Can I use my Facebook or Google account to log into CC?

At this time, CC can only be accessed by logging in with your Pampered Chef account credentials. We do not offer the option to log in with external accounts such as Facebook or Google.

4. I forgot my password, how do I reset it?

If you have forgotten your password, you can easily reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Your Password?" link on the CC login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address associated with your Pampered Chef account, and a password reset link will be sent to you. Follow the instructions in the email to create a new password.

5. Why am I getting an error message when I try to log into CC?

If you are receiving an error message when attempting to log into CC, it could be due to a variety of reasons. Some common causes include an incorrect username or password, an expired session, or a technical issue with the website. Please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, restarting your device, and double-checking your login credentials. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nene960
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Flamingo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • babywings76