• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Trouble Bringing up Site

In summary, the conversation discusses technical issues that may arise when trying to access the Pampered Chef website. These issues could include trouble loading the site, receiving error messages, difficulty logging in, and problems placing orders. To resolve these issues, it is recommended to ensure a strong internet connection, clear browser's cache and cookies, and contact customer service for further assistance if the problem persists. Also, using the latest version of Google Chrome or Safari may help with display issues on certain devices.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Hello Greg,
Recently I have been having trouble trying to bring up the Chef success website. It keeps telling me can't find server. I can go any where else no problem. Are you working on the site? I just wanted to make you aware of the problem I've been experiencing this weekend.

I've had the same problem and thought it was just me!:eek: Sorry Brooke, but I'm glad I'm not losing it!;)

Me, too. Couldn't get on last night at all...

Diane

The server was down for a bit last night, no worries

Related to Having Trouble Bringing up Site

1. Why am I having trouble bringing up the Pampered Chef site?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure you are connected to the internet and have a strong connection. If you are, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then reloading the site. If the issue persists, there may be a temporary problem with our servers. Please try again later or contact our customer service for assistance.

2. I am getting an error message when trying to access the site. What should I do?

If you are receiving an error message, it could be due to a technical issue on our end. Please try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

3. I am unable to log in to my account. What could be causing this?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure you are using the correct login credentials. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it through the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. If you continue to have trouble, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then attempting to log in again. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for assistance.

4. I am trying to place an order, but the site won't let me. What should I do?

If you are having trouble placing an order, it could be due to a technical issue on our end. Please try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

5. The site is not displaying correctly on my device. How can I fix this?

If the site is not displaying correctly, it could be due to compatibility issues with your device or browser. We recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome or Safari for the best experience. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies