• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Log in Each Time I Pull up the Site?!?!?

In summary, everyone is having problems logging in and viewing posts. It is possibly a browser issue, but it is also possible that the site is moving to a new server.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Greg, or anyone else that can answer this:

I have not made any changes to my computer....starting yesterday every time I come to the site I have to log in. Normally (as long as I am on my personal home computer) I stay "logged in" so when I bring up the site, all I do is click on "New Posts" Since it is not showing me as being logged in, the "New Posts" option isn't even there till I log in.

Please help! I don't want to have to log in each time.

Oh, and I have tried checking the "Remember me" box and tried unchecking the "Remember me" box and neither way has fixed this problem.

Thank you sooooo much if you can help!

I have this problem too! I have never been able to get in without logging on though. I wonder if it could be a browser issue (I use Firefox) but your problem shouldn't be that since you were able to do it before!!??!

Same here. Even if I click "Remember Me" I have to log in the next time I visit the site.

He is moving us to a new site soon. I'm guessing that this is just another of this sites "burps". I keep having problems where it decides I've read all of todays posts even though I just signed in.

I have the same problem and it gets annoying! If I don't clink on the "if your browser doesn't redirect you" link I have to sign in each time a new page comes up. Very annoying! I use Internet Explorer.

Have you tried clearing your cache, closing, and reopening your browser? Also check your settings for "check for new version of page" and try changing what it is set to and seeing if that helps.

Brooke,
What a hilarious smily! I actually laughed out loud!

I'm having this same problem. I have to log in several times to view ANY page, and forget posting! I'm starting to not want to bother, which is sad, because I love this site.

My cookie settings are fine, and I've cleared my cache.

I'm about to move the site to a new server within the next day or so. Lets wait to see if that helps.

1. Why do I need to log in every time I visit the Pampered Chef website?

For security purposes, Pampered Chef requires users to log in each time they visit the website to ensure that only authorized users have access to their account information and to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive information.

2. Can I stay logged in to the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can stay logged in to the Pampered Chef website by selecting the "Remember Me" option when logging in. This will keep you logged in for future visits unless you manually log out or clear your browser's cookies.

3. I can't remember my password, what should I do?

If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.

4. Why does the website log me out after a certain amount of time?

For security reasons, the Pampered Chef website automatically logs users out after a period of inactivity. This helps to protect your account and prevent unauthorized access.

5. Is there a way to bypass the login process each time I visit the Pampered Chef website?

For security reasons, the login process cannot be bypassed. However, you can stay logged in by selecting the "Remember Me" option when logging in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • Cookingwithmichelle