• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Something This Site Needs to Do ;)

In summary, this site has a great feature where you can send email notifications of replies, which is great for keeping track of threads you are interested in.
emiscookin
Me and my husband visit another online forum and the set up is mostly like this one, but they do one thing that I really like that this site doesn't. When you want to post a reply, below the box where you type in your reply you can click a box that says, "Send email notification of replies?" I always click on it! That way, if someone replies to me personally on the thread or just to the thread in general, I can see it in my email and click on the direct link back to the thread. :) It's cool. That way I don't miss something other people say or if someone asks me a question on the thread.

Is there a way to do that on this site? If so, I haven't found it...

If there isn't a way...maybe I can suggest this to the site moderators?? ;)

At the top of the thread (so not by each post, it will be at the top of the page) there are 3 drop down menus on the right. One of them is "Thread Tools" and the 3rd option there is "subscribe to this thread". You can select no e-mail notification, weekly notification, daily notification or instant notification. You can also manage your subscriptions to unsubscribe to threads from the page it takes you to.

I automatically get notifications for a thread whenever I start or post in a thread.

You can probably change the default selection in your user CP.

Yep, you can go to your user CP and change the settings. I think the default setting is set to getting no notifications, because I never touched anything and so I never got e-mails. Then I discovered the "subscribe to the thread" thing. That's great for threads that I want to remember or go back to, or get notified if anything new gets posted. But the settings in the CP were nice, because I decided that sometimes after I post in a thread, I forget to go back and read follow up posts, or sometimes I somehow miss them. So now, I get the email notification. It will say what the post says, plus provide the link to get back to it. :)

Great question! I never knew this. Thanks guys!

chefcharity said:
Great question! I never knew this. Thanks guys!

Ditto! Thanks everyone! :D

1. What is the purpose of "Something This Site Needs to Do ;)"?

The purpose of "Something This Site Needs to Do ;)" is to gather feedback and suggestions from users on how to improve the website and make it more user-friendly.

2. How do I submit my ideas for "Something This Site Needs to Do ;)"?

To submit your ideas, simply click on the "Something This Site Needs to Do ;)" button located on the homepage. This will take you to a form where you can enter your suggestions and submit them.

3. Will my suggestions be implemented right away?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that all suggestions will be implemented immediately. However, we will carefully review all submissions and take them into consideration for future updates and improvements.

4. Can I submit multiple suggestions?

Yes, you can submit multiple suggestions for "Something This Site Needs to Do ;)". We welcome all feedback and ideas from our users.

5. Is "Something This Site Needs to Do ;)" available for all users?

Yes, "Something This Site Needs to Do ;)" is available for all users to submit their ideas and suggestions. We value the input of our community and want to make sure everyone has a chance to contribute to the improvement of our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • tlennhoff
  • General Chat
Replies