• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Subscriptions to Threads - Did I Miss Something?

I went to the "User CP" link, then under the Settings & OPtions section, clicked on "Edit Options". I uncheck the "Default Thread Subscription Mode" box and that fixed the problem for me.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
For the last several weeks everyime I reply on a thread I seem to be 'subscribed' to it and I get an email EVERY time someone else replies to the thread after that. Did I miss an announcement about a change? I've manually gone in and unsubscribed from those threads, but it happens again when I reply to another thread. How do I change my settings so that I do not ever get subscribed to something? (other than stop replying :) )

Go to the "User CP" link, then under the Settings & OPtions section, click on "Edit Options".Part way down the page in the MESSAGING & NOTIFICATION section, you'll see "Default Thread Subscription Mode". That is where you change your setting.I don't know why it changed, but maybe when an upgrade or maintenance was done, it got flipped for us or for some folks. I don't think everyone had it happen, just a few of us?

You beat me to it Bobbi! Every time Greg does an upgrade, mine resets and I get those. I know not everyone has this happen but mine does! What a pain in the rear!

Thanks Bobbi! I've been a member here for @6 years and this is the first time I've ever received these email notices. At first I thought it was a fluke, but it's become annoying. Hopefully this takes care of it.

esavvymom said:
Go to the "User CP" link, then under the Settings & OPtions section, click on "Edit Options".

Part way down the page in the MESSAGING & NOTIFICATION section, you'll see "Default Thread Subscription Mode". That is where you change your setting.

I don't know why it changed, but maybe when an upgrade or maintenance was done, it got flipped for us or for some folks. I don't think everyone had it happen, just a few of us?

Thank you, and don't forget to go to the bottom and "Save Changes".

How weird! Hope you were able to get it turned off. ;)

That happened with my account a few months back. It's easy to reset.

1. What is Threads?

Threads is a bi-monthly subscription service offered by Pampered Chef that delivers high-quality kitchen textiles, such as aprons and oven mitts, straight to your doorstep.

2. How often will I receive my Threads subscription?

Threads is delivered every other month, for a total of six shipments per year. You can expect your first shipment to arrive within 4-6 weeks of subscribing.

3. Can I customize my Threads subscription?

At this time, customization options are not available for Threads subscriptions. Each shipment will include a curated selection of kitchen textiles that are perfect for any home cook.

4. What if I miss a shipment?

If you miss a shipment, don't worry! Your subscription will automatically roll over to the next shipment. You can also contact our customer service team to make any necessary changes to your subscription.

5. Can I cancel my Threads subscription?

Yes, you can cancel your Threads subscription at any time. Simply contact our customer service team or log into your account to make the necessary changes. Please note that any cancellation requests made after the first shipment has been sent will be processed for the following shipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Stampaholic1961
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies