• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Staying Logged In After Greg's Upgrade - Issues?

In summary, some people are having trouble logging in since Greg's latest upgrade. They have to log in every time they come to the site. Before this they were always logged in. And, yes, they check the "remember me" box EVERY time. Gregg needs to fix this.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Has anyone else had issues with staying logged in since Greg's latest upgrade? I have to log in every time I come to the site. Before this I was always logged in. And, yes, I check the "remember me" box EVERY time. :(

Yes, same here!

GREG?!... Oh, Gregggg! Please fix this! :pray:Thanks!

Hmmm... not having a problem at all. Click the box and I've been good since. :confused:

double tripe ditto on everyone but Colleen lol.

I had to log in after clearing my cookies, then one more time after Greg's update & have been fine since.

I have to keep logging in too and it doesn't work the first or second time it usually takes about 3 tries to get logged in.

I have no problems. I only need to log in once after the update.

I don't really know what happened. As Sheila has done, try clearing your cookies and login again with selecting "remember me".

Admin Greg said:
I don't really know what happened. As Sheila has done, try clearing your cookies and login again with selecting "remember me".

I've done that several times. :bugeye:

Its now working for me. All is good on my end.

I am still having log on issues... I get a error screen but then when I click on the DSC logo up top, I'm in. hmmmm :)

It's for me on my computer now but I usually log in on my iPad and I have to log in every time on that. Ugg...

hmmm I'll have to upgrade ChefSuccess within the next month or so. Could be a problem.

Perhaps instead of clearing cookies and making Greg some cookies would work:D (yes there is always a wise cracker in the crowd!)

Ooh, I'm in--persimmon bundles ok?

Greg, I am getting booted off too. I may need your address to send you cookies. Can you check to see if I have permission rights as well?

baychef said:
Greg, I am getting booted off too. I may need your address to send you cookies. Can you check to see if I have permission rights as well?

double ditto. I keep getting booted off during the day.

Just changed a setting. Any better?

:clap:Working good for me now. Thanks, Greg!:clap:

Admin Greg said:
Just changed a setting. Any better?

Nope. I still can't stay logged in on my iPad.

I still can't stay logged in on my home pc and not at all on my mac at school. :(

woot woot! It remembered me this time :)

It is no longer saying invalid log in every time I log in, but it won't remember me, I have to log in every time, which is several times a day LOL!

On my work computer this is happening to me. It won't remember me (sniff, sniff).

I must not be very memorable cuz it won't remember me on log in :) But i didn't get the error message so that's a plus!!! :) Thanks for working on it Greg.

I never got an error mssage, just had to log in everytime. No problems now on my laptop but I still can't stay logged in on my iPad which is what I use 99% of the time. Oh, well, I don't need to be on so much anyway...

I think the cookie are set to 30 days and the expire. If you can't delete the cookies on the Ipad you just have to wait till then. I have contacted the software devs and hopefully they can help.

I'm having to log in every few hours :( Frustrating...

I deleted my cookies and have managed to stay logged in for 2 whole topics. WOOT!!

In 30min I will be changing a setting that will reset everyone's cookies. This will essentially log everyone out. I am hoping this is the step that works!

any better?

Fine for me! :)

Yes!! I am staying logged in on my iPad too! Thanks Greg!

No issues before or after your reset yesterday. ;)

What Sheila said. WAHOOO! Thank YOU!!

Thank you! It is working now.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views