1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Is there a mix up on CC or am I going crazy?

1. dawn424383

dawn424383 Member

I just tried to log on to CC (three separate times, actually) and the Canadian CC keeps opening up. On the sign-in screen it says "For U.S. Consultants" and my consultant number and e-mail address pop up correctly, but after entering my password, it goes to the Canadian site. How strange is that? Is any one else having this problem or is it just me?

Dawn Trudell
    Independent Kitchen Consultant
    Fort Wayne, IN
    www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

Nov 14, 2005
  2. ChefErika

ChefErika Novice Member

I just tried it and it worked fine for me Dawn. Try restarting your computer. I was having a few problems with CC the other day and when I restarted my computer everything was fine.

Nov 14, 2005
  3. I also just logged in without any problems.

Nov 15, 2005
  4. dawn424383

dawn424383 Member

I signed on this morning and everything is fine now. Who knows what was going on here last night. I didn't even know we could get on the Canadian site. It was kind of fun to browse their CC and check out their specials and etc. since it is a little different from ours. Oh well, back to normal today!

Dawn Trudell
    Independent Kitchen Consultant
    Fort Wayne, IN
    www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

Nov 15, 2005
  5. adventurechef

adventurechef Member

Being Canadian I'm glad you could look at our site, I wish I could get a look at yours. I noticed that they just changed the site from November specials to December's. This is probably where the glitch happened.

I'm glad all is well again.

Nov 15, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted