• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Why Do I Have to Keep Logging in to This Sight?

In summary, there are a few reasons why you may have to constantly log in to this site. It could be due to your session expiring, logging out or clearing your cookies, or a security feature. Some sites have a "remember me" option to stay logged in, but this may not be available or recommended for shared devices. The amount of time before you get logged out depends on the site's settings, and you can try adjusting your browser's privacy settings or regularly clearing your cache and cookies to prevent constantly logging in. It is generally safe to stay logged in on a secure and trusted site, but it is recommended to log out on shared devices or public computers to prevent unauthorized access.
Nanisu
Gold Member
This is really annoying--I click on "remember me' every time and it STILL makes me log in--and no I don't have my browser set to "no cookies". This is a pain, especially from my phone...what's the deal??? I don't have to keep logging in to the other sight. Why doesn't this sight keep me logged in?????

Hmmmm...I am at work and have not been having any problem. Once at home, it could be a different story all together. Hope it stops misbehaving soon.

No problems here either. Weird!!!Maybe try clearing your cookies & start over? I think that's what Greg said a month or so ago when so many were having issues.

1. Why do I have to keep logging in to this site?

There could be a few reasons for this. One possibility is that your session has expired, which means you have been inactive on the site for too long. Another reason could be that you have logged out of the site or cleared your cookies, which removes your login information. Lastly, the site may have a security feature that requires users to log in frequently to protect their accounts.

2. Is there a way to stay logged in to this site?

Yes, some sites have a "remember me" option on the login page. If you check this box, the site will keep you logged in even after you close the browser. However, this may not be available on all sites and may not be recommended for shared devices.

3. Can I change the amount of time before I get logged out?

This depends on the site's settings. Some sites have a set amount of time for inactive sessions, while others may allow you to adjust this in your account settings. It's best to check with the site's support team for more information.

4. How can I prevent having to constantly log in?

Aside from the "remember me" option, you can also try adjusting your browser's privacy settings. Make sure that your browser is accepting cookies from the site, and consider adding the site to your list of trusted sites. Additionally, regularly clearing your browser's cache and cookies can also help.

5. Is it safe to stay logged in to this site?

As long as you are on a secure and trusted site, it is generally safe to stay logged in. However, it's always a good idea to log out of your accounts on shared devices or public computers to prevent unauthorized access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Deanna
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kimberlymmj