• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Sure Where to Post This so I Am

In summary, the "Not Sure Where to Post This so I Am" section on the Pampered Chef website is a forum for customers to ask questions and share tips about their experiences with Pampered Chef products. It can be accessed through the "Community" tab on the website and is only for discussions related to Pampered Chef. To get the most out of the forum, it is recommended to actively participate and follow the community guidelines.
Kimberlymmj
posting it here. I just signed up and wanted to know how long before I receive my kit in the mail? Also, does it come with the password needed to log on and set up an internet sight?

I am a newbie so please have pity on me.:blushing:

You will have your kit normally within a week. You will get an email with your Cons. # and PW to Cons. Corner in the next few days.

For now check out the files section. Look for the "what to do while waiting for my kit to arrive" file.

It will help you get a jump on things. Keep calling your potential hosts and working on your list of 100.

Congrats!

Welcome! My best advice is to contact your recruiter or director. They should be giving you that and more info to help you get started!

You will get your password and kit within days.

BethCooks4U said:
Welcome! My best advice is to contact your recruiter or director. They should be giving you that and more info to help you get started!

You will get your password and kit within days.

This is definetly the best advice! Grow a strong partnership to grow your biz from the start!

While you are waiting for everything, right now is the best time to start making a list of people and calling them to set up some shows! Congrats on signing! You'll love it! We do!

1. What is the purpose of "Not Sure Where to Post This so I Am" on the Pampered Chef website?

The "Not Sure Where to Post This so I Am" section on the Pampered Chef website is a forum where customers can ask questions, share tips, and discuss their experiences with our products. It is a great place to connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts and get answers to any questions you may have.

2. How do I access the "Not Sure Where to Post This so I Am" forum?

To access the "Not Sure Where to Post This so I Am" forum, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Community" tab. From there, you will see a drop-down menu where you can select the forum section and browse through the different topics and discussions.

3. Can I post about non-Pampered Chef related topics in the "Not Sure Where to Post This so I Am" forum?

No, the "Not Sure Where to Post This so I Am" forum is specifically for discussing Pampered Chef products and related topics. If you have a question or topic that is not related to Pampered Chef, we recommend finding a more suitable forum or discussion board.

4. How can I get the most out of the "Not Sure Where to Post This so I Am" forum?

The best way to get the most out of the forum is to actively participate in discussions and share your own experiences and tips. This will not only help others, but also allow you to learn from other Pampered Chef users and possibly discover new ways to use our products.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for posting in the "Not Sure Where to Post This so I Am" forum?

Yes, we ask that all users follow our community guidelines when posting in the forum. This includes being respectful to others, avoiding any promotional or spam content, and refraining from sharing any personal information. Please read our guidelines before posting to ensure a positive and productive experience for all users.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • bgilmore
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • Shelbi