• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I am just so excited to start!!

Jan 10, 2006
:) Hi to all! I hosted my Pampered Chef party 2 days ago and my PC rep announced at my show that I was signing on to be a consultant and I got 4 bookings!! I am just so excited that I can't wait to get my starter kit! Could someone please send me what you get in the current starter kit? I know I saw somewhere the list of EVERYTHING you get but now I can't find it! Thanks!
Anxious mom!!
Cris

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Congratulations! You are getting a great start!

You should have gotten a flyer from your recruiter with everything pictured there. I have attached the Fall Winter brochure and the flyer listing all the items. The starter kit will be the same for the new season but the Bonus kits will change - they haven't put the new flyers up yet. At least it will give you an idea.

You can also go onto the PC website and see the kit and a lot more information! If your recruiter doesn't have a website you can email me privately and I will send you my link - we aren't allowed to put it on this site.

I wish you the best in your business!

Attachments

• ss_brochure_en_us.pdf
    134.9 KB · Views: 269
  • ss_bonus_flyer.pdf
    347.4 KB · Views: 275

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
Good Luck Cris! You've joined a wonderful company and a wonderful support group here on ChefSuccess! When you get your Starter Kit - try not to get to excited!!!!! :D

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
kitchenmom said:
:) Hi to all! I hosted my Pampered Chef party 2 days ago and my PC rep announced at my show that I was signing on to be a consultant and I got 4 bookings!! I am just so excited that I can't wait to get my starter kit! Could someone please send me what you get in the current starter kit? I know I saw somewhere the list of EVERYTHING you get but now I can't find it! Thanks!
Anxious mom!!
Cris
That's so exciting!! You sound like me when I started...I first hosted my own show and had so much fun doing that, could see it was a GREAT deal to host and decided I wanted something more for myself. Now, three years later, I'm loving it and it's taken me (of I've taken it :confused: ) way farther than I thought I would! I'm going on a Caribbean cruise this year thanks to PC and treating my husband and me to our first cruise! :D This company treats us so well, it's amazing. They make it really easy to earn some incentives throughout the year, especially this new cookware line one, which hopefully you've heard about. Because you'll get to earn a piece for FREE!

Have a great time with this business. I have a one year old and a four year old and life can get crazy at times, but it's sooo worth it to have PC for myself to keep my sane. :D

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
Congratulations on your decision to join a great company. I would like to suggest that you start now, thinking of as many people as you can and OVERBOOK for March. #1, there will be cancellations. #2, you don't want to miss out on all the extra specials they're offering right now.

Jan 11, 2006
Congrats!

I too am new and am loving it! Before I even got my kit, I started booking shows. I would recommend that to any new recruit. Just make sure you give enough time for you to get familiar with your kit. Start making calls, talking to friends, neighbors, family, anyone you can think of. This site has helped me alot. Good luck and have fun!

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Welcome!

And good luck to you and your new business! You will love PC and the wonderful people and all the perks we get!

Congrats!