• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Sure Where to Put This, so I Figured Here Would Work.my 30

In summary, people who qualify for the 30-day knife promotion need to submit their shows by the end of the 30 days.
leftymac
Not sure where to put this, so I figured here would work.

My 30 days is up 3/26. Do I have to have my 4 shows submitted by then or just held by then? I would like it a lot better if they could be held by then. :)

If you're trying to get the bonus PC$ for qualifying in 30 days (or get whatever incentive may have been offered when you signed), then they need to also be submitted by the end of your 30. Many hosts are willing to help you out by closing quickly after their show, but you need to mention it in host coaching, so they can start collecting outside orders BEFORE the show date.

Held and submitted. Good luck!

Submitted by MIDNIGHT on Day 30, CENTRAL time!As someone who absolutely MILKS the last minute, that made a big difference to me!

leftymac said:
Not sure where to put this, so I figured here would work.

My 30 days is up 3/26. Do I have to have my 4 shows submitted by then or just held by then? I would like it a lot better if they could be held by then. :)

my 30 days is 3/26 also.
are you going to make it??
we'll keep our fingers crossed for you..those knives are priceless.

thecougchef said:
my 30 days is 3/26 also.
are you going to make it??
we'll keep our fingers crossed for you..those knives are priceless.
I AM! I have my 4 shows, so I'm excited. I don't have $1250 so I won't get the bonus 50 PC$, but I'll have way more than $1250 after the 29th. All I care about right now are the knives anyway. :) Will you make it?Silly Easter holiday messing up all my shows!

leftymac said:
Will you make it?

yeah! just waiting for my knives to arrive.... ::impatient::
i didnt get the $1250 either. i just got the 4 shows as quickly as possible.

I got my knives in the mail yesterday!!! Good luck :love:

thecougchef said:
yeah! just waiting for my knives to arrive.... ::impatient::
i didnt get the $1250 either. i just got the 4 shows as quickly as possible.

How do you get them when you qualify? Do they send you an email saying go ahead and order them?

leftymac said:
How do you get them when you qualify? Do they send you an email saying go ahead and order them?

I submitted a show on March 15th- making me hit the $1250 marker... then on March 18th I got an email that I responded to for my knives. Then they came by Fed ex on March 21st. So it was very Quick!!! :thumbup:

i just Qualified!!!! YEah i am so happy!!!!! PC Dollars here i come!!!

congratulations ameliasurf!!!

My 30 days are up 3/24/08 just made it summited my $1250 I guest i will here something by Tues

:eek: I am sooo worried that I am not going to qualify! I have only had 2 shows so far, one was great, but the second one has not even closed yet, because I am letting the host try to get some more orders since she didn't sale $150 yet. I only have one more show scheduled before my 30 days is up on 3/30. I was going to have a show for myself then my 3 yr old got really sick for over 2 weeks and I didn't get to do any shows. I really want those knives! I had 4 people agree to do a show for me when I signed up and so far 3 have been able to do theirs, but one has had alot of illness going around in her family, and between work and the flu and stomach virus going around in her house, she has not been able to hold hers yet. I do have parties scheduled for april and june, and several others interested in holding shows in the next couple of months, just not this month. Sorry for the long post, just had to whine some!

I just Turned in my orders! I had a Mega show for my first show. WoW it was quite a challange! But on the other hand I get my knives and turned in 1777.98 in sales and still have a cooking show & a book show before my 30 days are up on the 30th. WE ARE SOOO LUCKY, to get these knives what a AWESOME deal! Congrats to all that earned them. And to those that have not yet but close to it GOOD LUCK!!! I hope you get to take advantage of the great offer also!!!

Related to Not Sure Where to Put This, so I Figured Here Would Work.my 30

1. Where can I find the "Not Sure Where to Put This, so I Figured Here Would Work.my 30" product?

The "Not Sure Where to Put This, so I Figured Here Would Work.my 30" product can be found under the "Kitchen Organization" category on our website or by searching for the product name in the search bar.

2. What is the purpose of the "Not Sure Where to Put This, so I Figured Here Would Work.my 30" product?

The "Not Sure Where to Put This, so I Figured Here Would Work.my 30" product is designed to help organize miscellaneous items in your kitchen, such as utensils, spices, or small appliances.

3. Is the "Not Sure Where to Put This, so I Figured Here Would Work.my 30" product dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Not Sure Where to Put This, so I Figured Here Would Work.my 30" product is dishwasher safe. We recommend placing it on the top rack for best results.

4. Can the "Not Sure Where to Put This, so I Figured Here Would Work.my 30" product be used in other rooms besides the kitchen?

Yes, the "Not Sure Where to Put This, so I Figured Here Would Work.my 30" product can be used in any room where you need to organize small items. It works great in bathrooms, closets, or even on a desk.

5. How many items can the "Not Sure Where to Put This, so I Figured Here Would Work.my 30" product hold?

The "Not Sure Where to Put This, so I Figured Here Would Work.my 30" product has 30 slots, allowing you to store up to 30 small items. However, the number of items it can hold may vary depending on the size and shape of the items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
zmom58
  • bgupton
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies