• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Really Sure Where to Put This...

In summary, the june host will change her show to a July show so that the cookware can be entered into the show as a bonus.
Chef_2_Four
I have a june show that still hasn't closed. I'm really worried about one of my July hosts I haven't talked to her and she hasn't returned my emails or phone calls. The june host doesn't want the salad spinner so I was thinking maybe asking her if she wanted the rect chillzane selling her mine. It was only used one time. or buying (yes I know out of pocket!) whatever she wanted for June (hopefully not the steak set) so I could enter her show as a July show so that I will have 2 shows. I started June off with 4 shows for July but 2 had to move to August. :( what do you guys think? I have phone calls I need to make tonight so I am hoping I will get another show for July but as a last resort, would you do it?

Just for the two sharp products? Hmmm...not sure. I would hate to think you spent out of pocket $$ if the sharp products are something that would cost less than the incentive you're willing to give her. Maybe you should just sell her yours afterall.

well I want to change it to a July show so that I can have my 2 shows for July for the cookware. I have 2 shows scheduled but can't get ahold of one of my hosts.

Chef_2_Four said:
The june host doesn't want the salad spinner so I was thinking maybe asking her if she wanted the rect chillzane selling her mine. It was only used one time. or buying (yes I know out of pocket!) whatever she wanted for June (hopefully not the steak set) so I could enter her show as a July show so that I will have 2 shows.

I have had alot of my June/July host swapping around their dates... REALLY frustrating! I totally know how you're feeling.
What about offering the June host a substitute of FPV credit (out of your pocket I know) for her host special. That way you could put a dollar amount on it, but she's still getting something she can use! What did they pay for the Chillzanne's $20 or so?

I was thinking have her pay the price the June host would pay and then pay the difference. I would get the discount too, I would order under her name so I wouldn't have to pay out so much. I am going to call her in a few minutes.

I talked to my June host and she will change her show to a July show! she isn't even worried about the June stuff!! I love her so much! she is a lady that wesley used to work with, she was his favorite and she treated him like her son!

1. Where can I find the "Not Really Sure Where to Put This..." category on the Pampered Chef website?

The "Not Really Sure Where to Put This..." category can be found under the "Shop" tab on the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the tab and select the category from the drop-down menu.

2. Are there any products specifically designed for the "Not Really Sure Where to Put This..." category?

Yes, there are several products specifically designed for this category, such as our multi-purpose organizers and storage solutions. You can browse all of our products in this category on our website.

3. Can I use items from other categories in the "Not Really Sure Where to Put This..." category?

Absolutely! Many of our products are versatile and can be used in multiple categories. Feel free to get creative and use items from different categories to organize your space.

4. How do I know which products are best for my specific organization needs?

We understand that every space is unique and may require different solutions. We recommend browsing our products and reading the descriptions and customer reviews to determine which products will work best for your specific needs.

5. Can I return products from the "Not Really Sure Where to Put This..." category if they don't work for me?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee and offer returns and exchanges for any products that do not meet your expectations. Please refer to our return policy on our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • WLMcCoy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefBeckyD