• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Sure What to Do, Needed to Vent

In summary, "Not Sure What to Do, Needed to Vent" is a popular mini chopper from Pampered Chef that helps individuals release stress and frustration while cooking. It is easy to use, dishwasher safe, and versatile for chopping, mixing, and blending ingredients. It also comes with a one year warranty for any potential issues.
cookemomstir
I just recieved an email from a hostess who JUST booked her own catalog show(out of state) from another catalog show I just closed. She unfortunately has to cancel her show, due to being layed off today. Im so upset for her and at the same time bummed myself.
I was so excited for this show because she just out of the blue called and wanted it booked and I sent her out a packet yesterday and she was ready to go.

That is the 3rd show that has either canceled or had to reschedule for a later time THIS MONTH. I need these shows and more but it just seems to get more and more frustrating.

I guess I just need some words of encouragement......:rolleyes:

CALL her and offer the opportunity to own her own business
If she just got laid off this could provide income (& she has time now)

I second Teresa's idea.....you never know!!!! Give it a try!

Good luck! :)

Just keep doing what you do we all go through bad times with out business with cancellation. I did in June but my Fall is looking better. So, keep your head up and try not to get discourage. And when you need a verbal boost, we are here for you.

Hi there! I am so sorry to hear about the unfortunate situation with your hostess. It can definitely be frustrating when shows have to be canceled or rescheduled, especially when you were looking forward to them. However, remember that things happen and it's important to stay positive and keep moving forward.One thing that has helped me in similar situations is to reach out to my previous customers and hostesses and see if they are interested in hosting a show or placing an order. You never know who might be interested in hosting a show or making a purchase. Also, don't forget about social media and word of mouth - let your friends and family know about your business and see if they can help you book a show.Stay positive and keep working hard - I have no doubt that you will have more successful shows in the future. Remember, every situation is an opportunity for growth and learning. Keep up the great work!

1. What is "Not Sure What to Do, Needed to Vent"?

"Not Sure What to Do, Needed to Vent" is a popular product from Pampered Chef that is designed to help individuals release stress and frustration while cooking. It is a mini chopper that allows you to easily chop, mix, and blend ingredients without the need for a large and cumbersome food processor.

2. How does "Not Sure What to Do, Needed to Vent" work?

The "Not Sure What to Do, Needed to Vent" mini chopper works by simply placing the desired ingredients into the container and pulling the cord. The blades inside will chop and mix the ingredients to your desired consistency. It's that easy!

3. Is "Not Sure What to Do, Needed to Vent" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Not Sure What to Do, Needed to Vent" mini chopper is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for a longer lifespan of the product.

4. Can I use "Not Sure What to Do, Needed to Vent" for other tasks besides chopping?

Absolutely! "Not Sure What to Do, Needed to Vent" can also be used for mixing and blending ingredients such as salad dressings, marinades, and even baby food. It is a versatile tool that can save you time and effort in the kitchen.

5. What is the warranty for "Not Sure What to Do, Needed to Vent"?

The "Not Sure What to Do, Needed to Vent" mini chopper comes with a one year warranty from the date of purchase. If you encounter any issues with the product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedval
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • pampermejolene