• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Get Pampered Chef Bucks if My Show is Held Before Jan 6th?

In summary, you can still earn Pampered Chef Bucks for shows held before Jan 6th as long as they are submitted and closed by that date. To redeem them, follow the same process as any other Bucks. There is no limit to how many Bucks you can earn from a show held before Jan 6th and they can be used towards any future purchase, including Hostess Half-Price items. These Bucks will not expire and can be used at any time on the Pampered Chef website.
Sheleif
After reading the post about what you wish you had known when you started and I checked my progress. I noticed that I would have still gotten PC bucks for having 4 shows in 90 days even though I qualified in 3. I just thought it was one or the other. My 90 days is up Jan 6th. I might be able to set up a show with a friend on short notice but I am not sure I could actually close before then. Does it have to be held AND submitted on or before the 6th? Or will the go by the show date? HELP!!!:eek:

it needs to be submitted by your deadline

Amanda's right. That's too bad that your director didn't explain it to you more clearly!

maybe you can do a show yourself. call some friends see if they want to place an order, explain what you are trying to do. Suggest a birthday gift or maybe even a wedding coming up. It only has to be a $150 show to qualify as a show!! This is what I did b/c I had 7 in my first 30 and i wanted one more. GOOD LUCK!

It can't hurt to call in all favors! Ask your friends and family by using the phrase "Can you help me?" I heard on a Lynn Conway CD that we all want to help our friends and family, so you should get some orders that way. Also, make customer care calls (CCC) to your guests and hosts from your first shows, they may have Christmas cash to spend and your past hosts still have their 10% PHD they can use. Maybe even offer an extra 10% off on your past hosts orders as a way to encourage them to order. Just some thoughts.
Deb

1. Can I still earn Pampered Chef Bucks if my show is held before Jan 6th?

Yes, you can still earn Pampered Chef Bucks for shows held before Jan 6th. As long as your show is submitted and closed by Jan 6th, you will receive your Pampered Chef Bucks.

2. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Bucks earned from a show held before Jan 6th?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Bucks earned from a show held before Jan 6th, simply follow the same process as redeeming any other Pampered Chef Bucks. You can use them towards your next purchase or save them for a future purchase.

3. Is there a limit to how many Pampered Chef Bucks I can earn from a show held before Jan 6th?

No, there is no limit to how many Pampered Chef Bucks you can earn from a show held before Jan 6th. The amount you earn will depend on your show's total sales and can be used towards any future purchase.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef Bucks earned from a show held before Jan 6th towards the Hostess Half-Price items?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Bucks earned from a show held before Jan 6th towards the Hostess Half-Price items. These Bucks can be used towards any purchase on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Will my Pampered Chef Bucks earned from a show held before Jan 6th expire?

No, your Pampered Chef Bucks earned from a show held before Jan 6th will not expire. They can be used towards any purchase on the Pampered Chef website at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carrieann123
  • funinyourkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Yakmama
  • Gina M