• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My 90 Days Is Sept 2 and Have a ?

In summary, if you're planning to close it as a September show, then by all means use the new catalogs. Especially since it sounds like it'll be a catalog show, anyway.
babywings76
Gold Member
So my 90 days is up Sept. 2nd. I was thinking of submitting a show or 2 on Sept. 1st or 2nd, for my 2 SIL's who both want more cookware. So is it a bad thing to send out the new catalogs now so they can get their orders before then so I can close by Sept 2nd and also have it count for a Sept. show?

No- if you're planning to close it as a September show, then by all means use the new catalogs. Especially since it sounds like it'll be a catalog show, anyway.

Thanks Ann! :) Yes, it's a catalog show. My SIL's both live on the opposite side of the country, so it'll mean spending $ on catalogs to mail out. That'll be the down side though, that they can't shop on-line for the new products. Or do you know of the best way I can handle that? Should I still encourage them to look on-line and then just e-mail them a flyer with the new products and prices?

Set up an online show with a Sept 1 date, and it'll have the new stuff.

It'll have it viewable during August?

ETA: I was just on my web site assistant, and I don't see how to arrange an "on-line party". Any tips on how to handle that?

Last edited:
Go into the PWS assistant, then Manage Shows. Set it up as a catalog show. And, yes, as long as the show date is September 1, guests will be able to see the new stuff in August.

Great news! Thanks for the help! :)

I put Aug. 1st for the catalog show date, but it's showing Aug. guest specials and won't show the new products. At first it wouldn't show anything, but today it's showing this. Am I doing something wrong?

babywings76 said:
I put Aug. 1st for the catalog show date, but it's showing Aug. guest specials and won't show the new products. At first it wouldn't show anything, but today it's showing this. Am I doing something wrong?

To show the September specials and products the show would have to be dated September 1 not August 1.

I did put in Sept. 1st, I just doubled checked. I just typed the wrong thing in my last post--oops!

So any other ideas? I'm stumped.

What is the "My 90 Days Is Sept 2" promotion?

The "My 90 Days Is Sept 2" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn rewards and discounts based on their purchases within a 90-day period.

How do I participate in the "My 90 Days Is Sept 2" promotion?

To participate in the "My 90 Days Is Sept 2" promotion, simply make a purchase from Pampered Chef between now and Sept 2. Your purchases will be tracked and you will receive rewards and discounts based on the total amount spent during the 90-day period.

What rewards can I earn through the "My 90 Days Is Sept 2" promotion?

The rewards available through the "My 90 Days Is Sept 2" promotion include free products, discounted products, and exclusive offers. The exact rewards you can earn will depend on your total purchases during the 90-day period.

Can I combine the "My 90 Days Is Sept 2" promotion with other offers?

Yes, you can combine the "My 90 Days Is Sept 2" promotion with other offers and discounts. However, the promotion cannot be combined with any other rewards program or host rewards.

When will I receive my rewards from the "My 90 Days Is Sept 2" promotion?

Your rewards from the "My 90 Days Is Sept 2" promotion will be available for redemption starting on Sept 3. You will have until Sept 30 to redeem your rewards before they expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MomToEli
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jlevernier
  • jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DMB75
  • Kitchen2u