• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Miss My 90 Day Deadline Due to a Holiday?

thanks for the heads up!According to the email it is 90-day end date: 1/19/2009 A HOLIDAY. I just got off the phone with HO, no PC dollars no website nothing :( this is discouraging I really busted my butt on that last show and so did my host.According to the email it is 90-day end date: 1/19/2009 A HOLIDAY. I just got off the phone with HO, no PC dollars no website nothing :( this is discouraging I really busted my butt on that last show and so did my host.
JDooley
so my 30 day mark was 11/20 so I was thinking end of 90 was 1/20 so Submitted my last show this AM. I had the show on Sat afternoon and got all of the outside orders in yesterday but the bank was closed for MLK. yep my 90 day end was 1/19 a HOLIDAY so i just lost all of my bonuses :cry:

Call HO and see if the fact that it was a holiday affects anything. Worth a try anyway.

awww . . . sorry to hear that! It's aggravating to miss a deadline especially when you don't mean to!

my show was Sat with banks being closed sunday and monday i think that is a little nuts if it doesn't. I was really worried about not qualifying and really killed myself on this last show and my Host did a KILLER job with outside orders we even sold the dots dinnerware and stemware

Oh, I'm so sorry for you - that is so sad! I hope they can do something for your, but I wouldn't count on it.

If nothing else it's a learning experience to double and triple check deadlines for bonuses and freebies and plan accordingly (for things like holidays or family birthdays etc).

The EXACT same thing happened to me at my 90 day mark. I submitted ONE day late and lost $100PC.

I hate to tell you, but HO won't do anything about it. They are pretty strict.

I'm so sorry this happened to you! I can totally relate!

Fortunately PC offers lots of other opportunities to earn PC$.

I would call to double check your final 90 day. Or check your original email it will have it in there. I noticed one of my new consultants was given a couple extra days around Christmas. It's worth a shot. They won't change anything if it is right but if it wasn't Monday then you can still get it!

According to the email it is 90-day end date: 1/19/2009 A HOLIDAY. I just got off the phone with HO, no PC dollars no website nothing :( this is discouraging I really busted my butt on that last show and so did my host.

JDooley said:
According to the email it is 90-day end date: 1/19/2009 A HOLIDAY. I just got off the phone with HO, no PC dollars no website nothing :( this is discouraging I really busted my butt on that last show and so did my host.

You really do have to read the fine print on things like that though. If they bend the rules for one person, they have to bend them for everyone. And it was just a federal holiday, not like everybody was off work.

That is so disappointing, especially when you worked so hard. In case you don't know, there are no "holidays" for submitting shows (you can do it 24/7/365) or did you think that because of the holiday your date would be put off until the next day?

ETA: I've re-read your first post. Am I right in thinking that you actually mistakenly thought your 90 day deadline was yesterday instead of Monday? I guess I'm also confused as to why you didn't submit the show after getting all of the outside orders in on Monday? I don't see how the bank being closed figures in??

bank was closed so i could not deposit the money and i did not have an extra 800 in my account to submit :(

JDooley said:
bank was closed so i could not deposit the money and i did not have an extra 800 in my account to submit :(

A heads up for next time (because it won't help for this time): HO doesn't draw from your account until 7 (or is it 8?) days after you submit the show. I suspect they do it this way in case any checks to us bounce.

I know it doesn't lessen the sting, but keep in mind for next time that you have 5 days (minimum) from the time you submit the show until they make the withdrawal for the payment. (still a good business practice to have the $$ in hand before submitting though)I know it sucks.....I picked a start date out of thin air for a catalog show once and it was one day BEFORE the promotion I was working for started!

Typing at the same time!!! (but our # of days conflict.....we'll have to find out for SURE).

SpiritdancerIA said:
HO doesn't draw from your account until 7 (or is it 8?) days after you submit the show. case any checks to us bounce.

Are you kidding??? I wish i had known that now i really do want to cry.

Oh well, I will know for last time I was just looking forward to my website. Hubby will not let me invest in one yet. The PC dollars would have been nice but there are always chances to get them.

JDooley said:

Ah, now I understand.

Have you thought about getting the PC Visa? I have it and use it ONLY for submitting shows, so that by the time I get "billed" I have the money from the customers. I also keep a seperate checking account only for PC stuff, so it makes sure that that money does not get spent before it is time to pay the credit card bill. Then you just have to make sure that you only spend your commission money from that account (assuming that you deposit it into that account and not your "household" one.

And it might be worth calling HO one more time to talk to someone different. If you explain that you didn't have the cash in hand because of the banks being closed, and didn't realise that the money wouldn't be withdrawn for a few days they might take pity...

In the future just keep in mind there aren't any holidays when you operate your own business. I think it's great that PC provides us with calendars that are so detailed and have plenty of room to write. Make it a habit now to start putting in deadlines etc. When I was reaching my 30 and 90 days I got emails from my directer and HO reminding me, that doesn't happen with the other incentive programs. Just plan plan plan!

1. Can I still purchase products after the 90 days?

Yes, you can continue to purchase Pampered Chef products even after the 90 days are over. Our products are available for purchase year-round.

2. Will my consultant still be available for support after the 90 days?

Absolutely! Our consultants are always available to provide support and answer any questions you may have even after the 90 days have ended.

3. Can I still host a party after the 90 days?

Yes, you can still host a party after the 90 days. Hosting a party is a great way to earn free products and have a fun night with friends and family.

4. Will my host benefits still apply after the 90 days?

Yes, your host benefits will still apply even after the 90 days have ended. These benefits include free and discounted products based on your party sales.

5. Can I still earn rewards points after the 90 days?

Yes, you can continue to earn rewards points for every purchase you make, even after the 90 days are over. These points can be redeemed for free products or discounts on future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• One4panthers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • familymgrkendra
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
Replies