• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Say....beginners Slump????

In summary, three people booked shows after getting the host's number from a co-worker. Two people hosted their own shows and the third person used her credit from a consultant kit to book a show.
K.Shaffer
Ok, so YESTERDAY....I wrote asking how you all got your first parties to get your business going. I said I was in a beginners slump....WELL....today I booked 3...yes THREE shows. Funny thing is I don't know how. LOL It just happened and what is so awesome is that its three parties that is NOT within my circle. I'll be branching out!! Not one phone call, they all contacted me! Wish it was always this easy. :love:
One lady got my number from a co-workers friend of a friend, the second is an aquantance, and the third is my friend who had to reschedule because she has been ill but I do not know anyone she has invited. I am so excited.
Still won't settle though because I have an empty week. I want to get a booking for the week of the 19-23.

GOAL: 4 shows in 1st 30 days....almost there...just need one more!
1250 in first 30 days........Excited hosts will help me meet this!!

So proud of you!!!!!

That is awesome! Wish that would happen for me! I am doing my VERY FIRST show on the 15th and it's all with people I know. BUT I hope they will host a party for me and invite tons of people I don't know so I can branch out!!! I really really need to!!

Congrats. We are in our second month and had a party today that was really fun, however it was disappointing in the beginning. The poor host only had two people show up, she was very frustrated. However the show was fun, and very interactive. One lady had purchased items before but never been to a show. She had so many questions and was excited about being to her first show. She is now thinking about booking a show because her wish list is now so long seeing all the tools being used. The other lady booked a date in two weeks. One lady who couldn't make it because of a migraine called us two hours after the show and booked a catalog show. The host wants the Pink items and a bigger party so she booked another show for May. So a small party, with two guests and a host, but we have three bookings, and one possible booking. Oh and btw the guest that booked for two weeks away is having a show to use the credit towards her consultant kit. So what seemed like a very poor turn out for a party turned out to be a great party because of future potential.

WOW, I guess we should learn to never under-estimate the power of a "small" show.
Congratulations!!

That's awesome. My second show only had 1 1/2 guests (I say it that way b/c the 2nd showed up after the entire thing was done). It ended up with about $500 in sales due to outside orders, it was just a bad weekend for her friends.

OP have you looked into getting someone out of town that you know to host a catalog show?

1. What is a beginners slump?

A beginners slump refers to a period of time when a new consultant may experience a decrease in sales or bookings. It is a common occurrence for those who are just starting their Pampered Chef business.

2. How long does a beginners slump typically last?

The length of a beginners slump varies for each individual. It can last anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. It is important to stay positive and continue working hard during this time.

3. What can I do to overcome a beginners slump?

There are several things you can do to overcome a beginners slump. Some suggestions include reaching out to your network, hosting a cooking show, attending team trainings, and utilizing social media to promote your business.

4. Is there any support available for those going through a beginners slump?

Yes, there is plenty of support available for those going through a beginners slump. Your upline leader, team members, and the Pampered Chef Home Office are all great resources for tips and encouragement during this time.

5. Will a beginners slump affect my long-term success as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, a beginners slump should not affect your long-term success as a Pampered Chef consultant. It is a normal part of starting any new business and with hard work and determination, you will be able to overcome it and continue to grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies