• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Attempt at Some Last Minute December Bookings!

In summary, the speaker mentions sending an email about a holiday offer where if someone holds and closes a catalog show by December 31st, they will receive an extra $10 in free product. The speaker also mentions offering an extra gift of appreciation for 10 orders and discusses their goal of reaching $1500 in sales for a knife set. They also mention using emails before making phone calls to make them less intrusive.
candiejayne
I just sent an email that I'll follow up with phone calls this weekend. It basically states that if they hold and close a catalog show by Dec. 31st I will give them an extra $10 in free product. I made sure to talk up the fact that most of them will be surrounded by friends and family in the next week or so that this is a great opportunity for them to get a show together. I also said that if they have 10 orders that I will also throw in an extra gift of appreciation. I'll put together a little thank you gift of a SBCB and a citrus peeler since I have a bunch of those!

I hope this works! Plus I think it will make my callings much easier because I can say this is Andrea with the Pampered Chef, I was calling to see if you had received my email with my holiday offer, if they say yes, I can ask if they are interested, if they say no, then I'll tell them my offer!

I've got my 2 shows for the free spring product, but I'd like the $1500 in sales for the PC$ I'm saving them up for the knife set! I'm at $200 now, plus if I hold one more show I'll get another $50 since I'm still in my first 90 days! Hopefully by the end of my 90 days I'll be able to get it! I love love love the 5" utility knife and want all of the rest of them! I have the crappy $20 knife block set from Walmart, and I NEVER use them! They suck!

I understand about the crappy knives from Wally World. They are horrible.

Have you tried to have your family do any catalog shows? If not maybe they will be willing to do one with all the family coming in for Christmas.

I like your idea of emails then calls I think it will help making the calls less intrusive. Some people don't like to have cold calls, but with the emails first that could eliminate that aspect.

Good luck with your follow up.

I can't wait to get a nice set of knives!I'm also going to try to book a few more shows for January and February so I can keep my momentum going and hopefully reach my goal of $1500 in sales each month. I'm also going to start working on getting some bookings for the spring/summer season, I know it's early but I want to get ahead of the game and start filling up my calendar for next year. I'm also going to start promoting the host special for January, which is the double host special. I'll mention it on my social media pages and also include it in my email and phone calls to potential hosts. I think this will be a great incentive for people to book a show with me. I'm also going to continue working on my networking and getting out there in the community to promote my business. I'm planning on attending some local vendor events and also reaching out to local businesses to see if I can do a cooking demonstration for their employees or customers. I'm feeling really motivated and excited about my business right now and I'm determined to make it a success. I know that with hard work and dedication, I can reach my goals and continue to grow my business. I can't wait to see what the future holds for me with Pampered Chef!

1. How can I book a Pampered Chef party in December?

In order to book a last minute December party with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your local consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to assist you in scheduling a party and provide all the necessary details.

2. Is there a minimum number of guests required for a December party?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required for a December party. We welcome parties of all sizes and can help you plan a successful event, whether it's with a few close friends or a larger group.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a December party with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a December party with Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including the opportunity to earn free products, discounts on future purchases, and the chance to try out new holiday recipes and cooking techniques.

4. Can I still receive my order in time for the holidays if I book a party in December?

Yes, if you book a party early enough in December, you can still receive your order in time for the holidays. Our consultants will work with you to ensure timely delivery and make sure you have all the items you need for your holiday cooking and gifting.

5. Can I host a virtual December party with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can host a virtual December party with Pampered Chef. Our consultants have adapted to the current circumstances and can provide a fun and interactive online party experience for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Bren706