• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hoping to Get a Few Bookings This Way

In summary, the speaker discusses attending a football trophy event for their son and the financial difficulties they are currently facing. They share their plan to give a gift certificate to the coaches and offer to increase its value for the team moms who are also very involved with the team. They also mention using this idea for a consultant's upcoming fundraiser and express excitement for the event and their son's team.
cookingwithdawn
Today I have to attend a football trophy event for my son. The team has quite a few coaches and 3 awesome team moms. Times are a little financially tight for me right now so I was happy when the team moms suggested we give $10-$20 to pool together for gifts for the coaches. But I wanted to do something for the 3 team moms who are on the field with the boys at every game making sure they have water and whatever they need. So this is what I decided to do. I went to the files and pulled up the gift certificate that had balloons on it that I could write on myself. I made it out for $10 with an expiration of 6/30/11. Then I wrote a note thanking them and making an offer to them that I would increase their certificate to $15 if they hosted a show and I would give 10% of their show back to the football organization. This way right now it does not cost me anything and if they book it's a win win situation the organization will make money and so will I.

Great idea! :D

can you believe I forgot to put the mini catalog in the envelope???? ughhhh!!! oh well I put the website in my note!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your idea!! I have a new consultant signing next month and one of her shows is a fundraiser for her son's baseball team. I will suggest this idea to her as well!

Hi there! It sounds like you have come up with a great solution for showing appreciation to the coaches and team moms. I love the idea of using our gift certificates as a thank you gift. And the offer to increase the certificate value if they host a show is a fantastic way to support both the football organization and your business. Great thinking! I hope the event goes well and your son's team has a successful trophy ceremony. Best of luck!

1. How can hosting a Pampered Chef party help me get more bookings?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to introduce your friends and family to our products and services. By experiencing the products firsthand, they are more likely to want to host their own party and invite their own friends and family, which can lead to more bookings for you.

2. What are some strategies for getting bookings through hosting a party?

One strategy is to offer incentives for guests who book a party at your event. You can also ask your guests to refer you to their friends and family who may be interested in hosting a party. Additionally, make sure to follow up with your guests after the party and offer them a special discount or promotion for booking a party with you.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party even if I don't have a big social circle?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef parties can be hosted in a variety of settings, including at your workplace, community center, or even online. You can also reach out to your network on social media or ask your friends and family to invite their friends and coworkers.

4. Do I need to purchase products in order to host a party?

No, you do not need to purchase any products in order to host a party. As a consultant, you will have access to a variety of products to showcase at your party. Your guests can also place orders directly with you, and you will earn commission on those orders.

5. What if I don't have any experience with hosting parties?

No problem! Our team at Pampered Chef will provide you with all the training and resources you need to successfully host a party. We also have a community of consultants who are always willing to offer tips and advice to help you succeed. Plus, hosting parties can be a fun and rewarding experience, so don't be afraid to give it a try!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Rebecca Clive