• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings and Build With Leads?

In summary, "Boost Your Bookings and Build With Leads" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that teaches consultants how to increase their bookings and generate leads for their business. It is designed for both new and experienced consultants and provides training, resources, and strategies to help grow their business and reach more customers. The program is self-paced and can be completed in 4-6 weeks, with a recommended commitment of 1-2 hours per week. It is accessible on any device with internet access, making it convenient for users to learn and implement the strategies.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Was this an old PC training? on dvd? I came across this mentioned a few times but can't seem to find it anywhere. It does not seem to be available in the on-line training resources (I'm in Canada). Does anyone have notes that they could share. I really need some help/motivation for bookings right now.

They're on pamperedchef.ca in the online training center Training Courses.

Ok. I must have missed it. Thanks.

I am not familiar with that training but I just did a radio show on the topic of Bookings that will replay every day until June 12th. We talked about 2 really good and different ways to find business outside of the show.

:DListen free, get a SmartPhone app and see the schedule at http://www.CashFlowShowRadio.com

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the old PC training on DVD. It's possible that it's no longer available, as our training materials are constantly being updated and refreshed. However, if you're in need of some help and motivation for bookings right now, I would suggest reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants for support and tips. We also have a wealth of resources available on our online training platform, so be sure to check there as well. Best of luck with your bookings!

1. What is "Boost Your Bookings and Build With Leads"?

"Boost Your Bookings and Build With Leads" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that teaches consultants how to increase their bookings and generate leads for their business. It includes training, resources, and strategies to help consultants grow their business and reach more customers.

2. How will this program benefit my business?

This program will benefit your business by providing you with the tools and knowledge to increase your bookings and generate leads. This can lead to a larger customer base, higher sales, and ultimately, more success as a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is this program only for new consultants?

No, this program is designed for both new and experienced consultants. Whether you are just starting out or looking to take your business to the next level, "Boost Your Bookings and Build With Leads" can help you achieve your goals.

4. How long is the program and how much time do I need to commit?

The program is self-paced, so you can complete it at your own pace. It typically takes 4-6 weeks to complete, but you can take longer if needed. We recommend committing at least 1-2 hours per week to the program in order to see the best results.

5. Can I access the program on any device?

Yes, the program is available on any device with internet access. You can access it on your computer, tablet, or smartphone, making it convenient for you to learn and implement the strategies wherever you are.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies