• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did the Dollar Days flyer help me reach my booking goal?

went to today's show and she should close at $800. Stephanie got 2 bookings with the flyer that was posted on here. Stephanie needs $100 more dollars just to qualify for Level 1 of the incentive this month.
StephsKitchen
Went to today's show.... she should close at $800, and I got 2 bookings. I used the Dollar Days flyer that was posted on here... she picked July 1st, and then one for Sept, and a maybe. That's the best I month has gone!! Now I need like $100 more dollars just to qualify for Level 1 of the incentive this month.

Thanks for the flyer... who ever posted it!!

Stephanie

Congratulations! It always feels great when we walk away from a show with at least one booking!

Gotta love those bookings! 100 bucks is nothing!!! Definately doable...call a couple of friends/family and tell them that you are sooo close and could they help you reach your goal.

Way to go Stephanie...

I have found that flyer very helpful when you are needing bookings.

StephsKitchen said:
Went to today's show.... she should close at $800, and I got 2 bookings. I used the Dollar Days flyer that was posted on here... she picked July 1st, and then one for Sept, and a maybe. That's the best I month has gone!! Now I need like $100 more dollars just to qualify for Level 1 of the incentive this month.
Stephanie

You can try to make the MORNING AFTER CALLS on this show to get the extra $100 ~

"Hi this is Stephanie from Suzy's Pampered Chef party ~ Did you have fun? Did you get everything you wanted? Suzy only needs $200 more in orders to have a $1000 party ~ was there anything more you wanted to order to help Suzy get to this awesome goal?"

Answered yes ~ "That's great, I know Suzy is really going to appreciate you for this additional order"....

If no, ~ "That's okay ~ but I forgot to ask you if you'd like to have a party of your own ~ Suzy benefits from you booking a party as well ~ is this something you'd like to do?" (If she says no, make sure you mention catalog parties)

Some people will offer 10% off on additional orders, but I find if you tell them they're helping Suzy ~ they'll order without the incentive. Of course, if they don't order, you can offer the incentive.

Good luck!

Ginny

1. How does "Finally 2 Bookings!" work?

"Finally 2 Bookings!" is a program designed to help you reach your booking goals by offering special incentives for booking two shows at once. When you book two shows at the same time, you will receive extra free products and discounts.

2. Can I combine "Finally 2 Bookings!" with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, you can combine "Finally 2 Bookings!" with other promotions or discounts that are currently offered by Pampered Chef. This is a great way to maximize your rewards and get even more free products and discounts.

3. Do I have to book two shows with the same host to qualify for "Finally 2 Bookings!"?

No, you can book two shows with different hosts to qualify for "Finally 2 Bookings!" However, both shows must be booked at the same time to receive the extra rewards.

4. What are the extra rewards I can receive through "Finally 2 Bookings!"?

The extra rewards vary depending on the current promotions and discounts available. It could include free products, discounts on your purchases, or even special hostess gifts. Be sure to check the current offers to see what rewards you can earn.

5. How can I track my progress towards "Finally 2 Bookings!"?

You can track your progress towards "Finally 2 Bookings!" through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and click on the "My Shows" tab to see how many shows you have booked and how many more you need to reach your goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies