• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Tell Me How the Dollar Days Work?

In summary, some consultants are considering using dollar days in June and/or July, with a limit of $20 or less per item. They are unsure of how it works exactly and are seeking more details. Some consultants have a minimum show amount and offer a specific product for a discounted price if guests book a show on a certain date. Others use a game involving dice to encourage guests to book a show for a chance to win an item up to $40.
jesusluvsu2005
I'm thinking of using the dollar days in June and/or July depending on how it goes for bookings. I'd only use item that are $20 or less. But I don't really know how it works though. Can anyone explain it in more detail? Do you tack it on to the hosts order so that you use their discount and commision on top of that? Do you have a show minimum? I'd love more details! :)
Thanks everyone!
God bless,
Amanda

I go up to $40 items and I have a $350 show minimum. I have not had any takers on it yet, but there is nice flyer in the files section. I thought for sure I'd have takers, but none :(
Example, book a show on June 4th and choose a product ( up to $40 in my case) for $4.00, if it is a catlog show, you use the date they close out the party. I am not sure how to input, I never thought that far ahead since I haven't gotten a booking yet, so that info I'd love to know as well :)

When you say Dollar Days, do you mean the type of bonus for which the host pays the date? Like, host a show on the 5th, and get Item X for $5.When I offer that (which is rarely- HO gives such great host benefits we don't have to supplement them!), I usually pick an item that's right around $30, then I add it to the host order so that their earned discount comes off, and I'll make commission on the rest of it, too. They pay the appropriate amount, and I enter the rest of it as Consultant Gift.If you want to put a minimum show amount stipulation on it, go ahead!

My PL lady (sometimes) has her guests roll two dice at the beginning or her shows. They add them up and write the number down on their doorprize slips. At the end of the show, she says that if anyone wants to have a show, they can have any one item upto $40 for the amount of the dice total when they have their show. It got me to book. I MAY try this if I really need to.

Hi Amanda,I'm so glad you're considering using the dollar days promotion in June and/or July for your bookings. It's a great way to offer affordable products to your customers and boost your sales.Here's how it works: during the dollar days promotion, you can choose items that are $20 or less and offer them to your guests at a discounted price. This can be a great incentive for them to book a party with you.You can either tack on the dollar days items to the host's order, or you can have a separate display for them at the party. It's up to you and what works best for your business. Just make sure to communicate clearly with your host and guests about the dollar days promotion and how it works.As for commission, you will still earn your commission on the dollar days items, as well as any other products sold at the party. And yes, you can also use the host's discount on top of the dollar days promotion.There is no show minimum for the dollar days promotion, so you can offer it at any party, big or small. It's a great way to attract new customers and increase your sales.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Best of luck with your parties and God bless.Happy cooking, Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What are the Dollar Days at Pampered Chef?

The Dollar Days at Pampered Chef are special sales events where customers can purchase select products for only one dollar with qualifying orders. It's a great way to save on your favorite Pampered Chef items!

2. When do the Dollar Days happen?

The Dollar Days at Pampered Chef typically happen a few times throughout the year, usually in the spring and fall. Keep an eye out for announcements and promotions on our website and social media pages.

3. How do I qualify for the Dollar Days sale?

To qualify for the Dollar Days sale, you will need to make a purchase from Pampered Chef. The specific qualifying amount may vary, so be sure to check the details of each sale. Once you've made a qualifying purchase, you can then shop the Dollar Days products at the discounted price of one dollar each.

4. Can I use discounts or promotions on Dollar Days items?

No, discounts or promotions cannot be applied to Dollar Days items. However, you can still use any discounts or promotions on your qualifying purchase to help you reach the minimum amount required to participate in the Dollar Days sale.

5. Is there a limit to how many Dollar Days items I can purchase?

There is a limit of one dollar item per qualifying purchase. However, you can make multiple qualifying purchases to purchase more Dollar Days items. Keep in mind that the availability of Dollar Days items is limited, so it's best to make your purchase early to ensure you get the items you want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jesusluvsu2005
  • quiverfull7