• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stuck on 3: How to Reach the 3-2-1 Goal

In summary, to increase the number of shows per month, one could: - Ask former coworkers, neighbors, hold an open house to introduce the new products, i am not sure of your marital status but if your husband would take a catalog to his work, if you have any children ask their teachers on helping you-collect orders or host a show for them receive the benefits or simply drop off a treat and catalogs in the teachers lounge.
vogee13
Ok so maybe this is a dumb question but I am going to go off of the saying that no question is a dumb question if you don't know the answer...

So, where do you get the 3 in the 3-2-1 equation? I am relatively new (5th month) and keep thinking I have missed something in the training or binder but I am lost as to where to make the 3 contacts per day.

Let me tell you what I have done and am doing on a daily basis... I made my list of 100 booked and with several categories not applying to me contacted all of them (some bookings early on and lots of orders). My family lives in other states and most of the adults have done a catalog show for me. I ask everyone at shows and do not have a lot success with that on a regular basis. I wear PC gear or carry the catalog tote everywhere. I have booked a majority of my coworkers or gotten orders from them. I have customer care called ALL customers that have ordered to date. I have done the 118 ways to bookings list. I pampere a business almost weekly. I have done fundraisers and an open house/kick-off.

Don't get me wrong I have a had a great 1st 4 months but have exhausted friends, family, acquaintences and co-workers so where do I go now? I have a couple of fairs coming up but my March is empty and I am stumped. I want to work 3-2-1 but am REALLY struggling on the 3. Without the 3, the 2 & 1 are darned near impossible.

I would really appreciate any input that you might have!

Great question! I am in the same boat as you, and look forward to reading suggestions from others.

Call the customers from those first shows. If they're not interested, ask for referrals. Do you have kids? Take them to playland McD's and strike up conversation with the other moms. Talk to the cashier at the grocery store. (just be ready with info to give them and be ready to ask them for their info so you can follow up). Do you go to church or temple? Talk to your fellow worshippers.

This would be a good time to "Pamper A Business"

Dr's office
Dentist's office
Hairdresser
Bank
and any other places you frequent.....

Bring in a treat, and some catalogs and order forms.
Sometimes it takes a more active approach - it's great to wear PC clothing, etc (I always do when I am out running errands) but you may need to be the one to start the conversation.

Buy a couple of the Bookings training CD's from supply order - those are great!

ChefBeckyD said:

Dr's office
Dentist's office
Hairdresser
Bank

Sometimes it takes a more active approach - it's great to wear PC clothing, etc (I always do when I am out running errands) but you may need to be the one to start the conversation.

Buy a couple of the Bookings training CD's from supply order - those are great!

Thanks Becky for the suggestions. I do pamper a business each week and I own every CD available. I need to get a few out and relisten to those.

Any other ideas from some of you who have been doing this awhile? I am trying to help my team find bookings as well my first line consultant is in her 4th month with similar problems and her consultant is just getting qualified but I would like to help her avoid the blank calendar by teaching her how to get bookings, but I don't know how to get bookings myself!! :(

Are you not getting bookings from your shows?

DebbieJ said:
Are you not getting bookings from your shows?

Not a great number. I would guess my average is <1 cooking and 1 catalog show. My sales are great for both catalog and cooking shows but I have only had an average of 2-4 cooking shows per month. This is not what I want to be doing - I want 8 shows per month. But I am having a really hard time getting bookings.

Here are my thoughts-I am in the same position as you wanting to increase the number of shows per month. I would ask former coworkers, neighbors, hold an open house to introduce the new products, i am not sure of your marital status but if your husband would take a catalog to his work, if you have any children ask their teachers on helping you-collect orders or host a show for them receive the benefits or simply drop off a treat and catalogs in the teachers lounge. That is all I can think of...

I would also recommend checking out the Outward Image "Designing an Amazing Party Experience" and "Coaching Your Host for Maximum Success" CDs. They are more expensive than the PC training stuff, but she has some amazing ideas to change the focus of your shows and get bookings from them that are easy to implement and very effective. One of the ideas that I am starting to implement is the Booking Tree. She makes up cards with her available dates on them, and puts them one of those metal stand photo holders. Then, during her show, she does a "Booking Commercial", which the program helps you to create. At the end of the booking commercial, she shows the guests the Booking Tree, and tells them that if they pick a date they get a gift. Simple, visual, and very effective!Her website also offers a lot of free programs and "Ask the Experts" calls which are free, and cover a lot of subjects that help to grow your business. They just did a booking call last week, IIRC, but I believe you can buy an MP3 recording of the call through the site as well.I love their products so much that I have become an affiliate of their products, so I would really appreciate it if you would go to their site through my link, so I get credit: Outward Image, Discovery is only the beginningThanks, and good luck!

ChefBeckyD said:

Dr's office
Dentist's office
Hairdresser
Bank

I am new to this, too, and am just hearing about the Pampering a Business thing... Is this all there is to it? What do you say to them, just that you wanted to pamper them and drop off goodies? Do you call them first?

Thanks!

1. What is the 3-2-1 goal in Pampered Chef?

The 3-2-1 goal in Pampered Chef refers to a sales strategy where consultants aim to have 3 cooking shows, 2 bookings, and 1 recruit per month.

2. How do I reach the 3-2-1 goal?

To reach the 3-2-1 goal, consultants should focus on consistently booking and holding cooking shows, actively seeking out new bookings, and sharing the opportunity to join Pampered Chef with potential recruits.

3. What are some tips for successfully reaching the 3-2-1 goal?

Some tips for reaching the 3-2-1 goal include setting a clear goal and creating a plan to achieve it, utilizing social media to reach a larger audience, offering incentives for bookings and recruits, and consistently following up with leads.

4. What should I do if I am having trouble reaching the 3-2-1 goal?

If you are having trouble reaching the 3-2-1 goal, try evaluating your current strategies and making adjustments, reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice, and staying positive and persistent in your efforts.

5. Can I still be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant if I don't reach the 3-2-1 goal every month?

Yes, reaching the 3-2-1 goal is a helpful sales strategy, but it is not the only measure of success as a Pampered Chef consultant. As long as you are consistently working towards your goals and providing quality service to your customers, you can be successful in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
DizziePixie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg