• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3-2-1 Success Plan Suggestions and Help

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant named Rebecca who is looking for tips on how to find new people to contact for her Pampered Chef business. Suggestions include striking up conversations with strangers and wearing PC merchandise to start a conversation, as well as offering to mail catalogs to interested individuals. Some people also suggest using a non-pushy approach when someone asks if they sell Pampered Chef. Overall, the conversation focuses on finding new ways to expand the consultant's customer base.
cheffiegal
Hi all,

I'm still very new at this. I've qualified within 30 days with 4 shows just totaling under $800. When it comes to the 3-2-1 plan, I see it is an excellent idea, but need some suggestions for coming up with 3 new people to contact a day. I am almost through my list of 100 and live in a small town. Do I start just walking up to people and say, "Hi, I'm so and so with the Pampered Chef, do you like to cook?" I get very nervous when it seems to come right down to the "cold calling" part.

Rebecca

Hey Rebecca! Here is what I have started trying to do recently. It's definitely out of my comfort zone, but it has worked.

When you are standing in line with someone, looking at an item in a store that someone else is looking at, try to strike up a conversation with them. Compliment their jewelry, shoes, shirt, child, something) I normally try to either wear something with PC on it, coat, shirt, even a button. A lot of time I'll get the, "you sell Pampered Chef". I say, yes, I'm guessing you've heard of it, then see what they like about it and ask them if they have a consultant taking care of them. If they ask for a catalog, I tell them I don't have one with me, but ask them to give me their info and I'll mail them one. It's getting easier, still not 100% comfortable, but better. Hope this helps...you can do it!!!

iteachurkid said:
Hey Rebecca! Here is what I have started trying to do recently. It's definitely out of my comfort zone, but it has worked. When you are standing in line with someone, looking at an item in a store that someone else is looking at, try to strike up a conversation with them. Compliment their jewelry, shoes, shirt, child, something) I normally try to either wear something with PC on it, coat, shirt, even a button. A lot of time I'll get the, "you sell Pampered Chef". I say, yes, I'm guessing you've heard of it, then see what they like about it and ask them if they have a consultant taking care of them. If they ask for a catalog, I tell them I don't have one with me, but ask them to give me their info and I'll mail them one. It's getting easier, still not 100% comfortable, but better. Hope this helps...you can do it!!!
I do the same thing, although I keep catalogs with me. I am a procrastinator, so mailing anything else then what I really need to is well, hard for me. I also like to know that the information is in their hands, so that when I do call them I don't have to ask if they received it yet. Which is an awkward question for me I guess. :yuck:

iteachurkid said:
A lot of time I'll get the, "you sell Pampered Chef". I say, yes, I'm guessing you've heard of it, then see what they like about it and ask them if they have a consultant taking care of them.

I heard a great suggestion from the speakers at dinner at Leadership. When someone says "Oh, do you sell Pampered Chef?" You say, "Yes, I do. How may I be of service to you?"

WOW It was a lightbulb moment to me...not pushy, but offering my services.

I like that better! Thanks for sharing

Related to 3-2-1 Success Plan Suggestions and Help

1. What is the 3-2-1 Success Plan?

The 3-2-1 Success Plan is a program designed to help you achieve your goals and succeed in your Pampered Chef business. It consists of 3 key elements - setting 3 goals, completing 2 tasks, and contacting 1 person each day.

2. How can I set effective goals for the 3-2-1 Success Plan?

To set effective goals for the 3-2-1 Success Plan, make sure they are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound. This will help you stay focused and motivated to achieve them.

3. What are some examples of tasks I can complete for the 3-2-1 Success Plan?

Some examples of tasks you can complete for the 3-2-1 Success Plan include booking a party, reaching out to potential customers, following up with existing customers, and attending training or networking events.

4. How can I stay accountable and track my progress with the 3-2-1 Success Plan?

You can stay accountable and track your progress by using the 3-2-1 Success Plan tracking sheet, which can be found in your Pampered Chef consultant account. This will help you see how far you've come and what areas you may need to improve on.

5. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Success Plan to fit my own goals and schedule?

Yes, the 3-2-1 Success Plan is meant to be flexible and adaptable to your own goals and schedule. You can adjust the number of goals, tasks, and contacts to fit your needs and make it work for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vogee13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jbachen
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies