• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did my first party as a Pampered Chef consultant live up to my expectations?

In summary, the consultant had a party with over 25 people, but many were more interested in socializing and drinking than participating in the interactive show. Despite this, the consultant made over $800 in sales and received positive feedback. However, they only got 1 booking from someone they knew and are feeling discouraged about the lack of leads. Other consultants have had similar experiences and offer advice to call customers for bookings and establish relationships with them. Overall, the consultant gained 25 new potential customers and should continue to reach out to them for future business opportunities.
meowmix
I am a new consultant and already qualified within my 30 days. Last night I did a party from someone outside of my circle of people I know. I thought I was going to get a lot of bookings. But there where over 25 people with to begin with, and midway through the show more people where showing up and everyone got distracted and was talking. I was making it an interactive show and nobody wanted to help. Ugh I felt like I did a disaster job. I think a lot of people mainly came to socialize and drink.

Everyone loved pampered chef. And people kept coming up and saying I did a great job. The sales were good I got over $800 in sales. However I only got 1 booking from someone I know.

I love pampered chef and want to keep on selling but I ran out people and only have 2 more shows on my books. I am feeling discouraged. I thought for sure I was going to walk out of there with at least 3 bookings and some leads. Does this happen to anyone else? I did my best job in that situation as a full service checkout and asked EVERYONE if they wanted to book a party.

I seldom do interactive shows. I will sometimes call upon someone to try some of the products I'm using but I find people want to see the demo done by the consultant. Often many od the attendees are there to relax and enjoy the evening without having to work. I never decide before arriving at a show if I will be doing the full demo myself or having others to help. You got to wing it. People can have as much fun watching the demo then participating in it. Hang in there! Make the phone your friend and don't forget to make those after party calls to those who ordered something. Good luck!

Do not get discouraged! I had a show like this last NOv. Half the crowd just talked and drank etc. I just kept doing my thing to the people that were paying attention. It ended with over $1400 in sales and only 1 booking. The booking did her party and ended up signing up to sell. Sometimes people do just come to socialize. IT can be frustrating. I know I have walked out of HUGE parties with ZERO bookings. I have to look on the bright side and think I at least had a lot of sales and have a lot of contacts that like PC. THey will most likely become repeat customers in your fututre. Talk to that hostess and see if you can get her to book another party in the fall(NOV). We will have a new catalog out and it will have been long enough that people will most likely be ready to shop again! Get on the phone and do the booking blitz. Get out your list of 100 and start calling. MY goal is to leave every party with at least 1 booking. That keeps my business going, anymore than that is icing on the cake. IT seems like the smaller parties for me are the ones that get more bookings. Just keep working your business and you will succeed!! :)

Good luck!

I would do some customer care calls. If you have $800 in sales then you have some orders which gives you people to call. Thank them for coming to the party and for the order. They will feel taken care of. Then call again once they have the products to make sure they have them opened, nothing broke in shipping, etc. That way if something did go wrong they can get the replacement without paying for shipping. After doing those calls you will have established a relationship with them and can call them and ask them to host.

You just added 25 more customers to your business...and those 25 are going to have YOUR name as THEIR Pampered Chef Consultant! Keep in touch with them and you will see the rewards....

1. Why do I feel discouraged as a Pampered Chef consultant?

It is not uncommon for consultants in any direct sales company to feel discouraged at times. Factors such as slow sales, rejection from potential customers, or feeling overwhelmed with the business can contribute to these feelings.

2. How can I overcome feelings of discouragement?

There are many ways to overcome discouragement as a Pampered Chef consultant. Some helpful tips include setting realistic goals, focusing on the positives of your business, reaching out to your team for support, and taking breaks when needed.

3. Is it normal to experience ups and downs in my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, it is completely normal to experience ups and downs in your Pampered Chef business. Just like any other job or business, there will be highs and lows. The important thing is to stay consistent and persistent in your efforts.

4. How can I stay motivated when I'm feeling discouraged?

Staying motivated can be challenging when you're feeling discouraged. A few helpful tips include reminding yourself of your "why" for joining Pampered Chef, celebrating small victories, and finding inspiration and support from other consultants or leaders.

5. Should I reach out to my upline or team for help when I'm feeling discouraged?

Absolutely! Your upline and team are there to support you and help you succeed in your Pampered Chef business. Don't hesitate to reach out to them for advice, encouragement, or just to vent. They have likely experienced similar feelings and can offer valuable insights and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mindyanne44
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • melaniepc
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • Cr8vKitchen