• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Speaking to 3 Contacts a Day Necessary for the 3-2-1 Course of Action?

M
mistym
Ok, I am trying to implement the 3-2-1 course of action for my business but I have a question.

The 3 contacts a day, do they mean that you actually have to speak with someone? I have called the same person 4 times in one day trying to get a hold of them...I do leave messages but I am trying to get a human on the other end!

What do you guys think....does the 3 really mean a real, live person or do messages count?

Thanks

M

The three means THREE LIVE PEOPLE, not messages.

Yep, it's real, live conversations only. It makes me crazy when I make about 15 calls and can't count even one because I had to leave 15 messages. But, the reality is, the messages will rarely help your business. Leave them, but don't expect much from them. Personal contact is the only way to go.

darn...lol...i kinda knew it....now, how do you guys feel about emails contact??? Same as messages huh....???

Thanks for your responses...its one of those things you know, but you need to hear someone else say it for it too really sink in...

lol

M

Sorry, Misty, email doesn't count. Only real, live, human-to-human contact meets those stringent requirements. Trust me, I feel your pain.

They are right, person to person is WAY best, BUT, if you are absolutely not going to get those calls made or feel down not getting a real person, make a goal to dial so many numbers per day. That way at least you've done something. I would rather set a reasonable goal for myself than to get demotivated and give up. Person to person is best, tho. It's easy for them to say no when you're not right there :)

1. Is speaking to 3 contacts a day necessary for the 3-2-1 course of action?

The 3-2-1 course of action is designed to increase productivity and effectiveness in business. The goal of speaking to 3 contacts a day is to establish new connections and maintain existing ones. While it is not a mandatory requirement, it can greatly benefit your business and help you achieve your goals.

2. The 3 contacts a day, do they mean that you actually have to speak with someone?

The term "speak" can be interpreted in different ways. In this context, it refers to any form of communication with a potential or existing contact, such as a phone call, email, or face-to-face conversation. The goal is to make meaningful connections and build relationships, so simply leaving a message may not be as effective as directly speaking with someone.

3. Do messages count towards the 3 contacts a day?

As mentioned before, the goal of the 3 contacts a day is to establish and maintain connections. While leaving a message can be a form of communication, it may not have the same impact as directly speaking with someone. It is recommended to aim for at least 3 actual conversations per day to fully reap the benefits of the 3-2-1 course of action.

4. Can I call the same person multiple times in one day to reach the 3 contacts goal?

Ideally, the 3 contacts a day should be with different individuals to expand your network. However, if you are having difficulty reaching new contacts, it is acceptable to follow up with an existing contact multiple times in a day. Just make sure to have meaningful conversations and not just repeat the same message.

5. Is the 3-2-1 course of action necessary for all businesses?

The 3-2-1 course of action is a general guideline that can be applied to various types of businesses. However, the frequency and methods of communication may vary depending on the nature of your business. It is important to tailor the approach to fit your specific goals and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • vogee13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jbachen
  • kcmckay