• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revitalize Your Business: Restarting Tomorrow with 3 2 1 Strategy

In summary, Crystal is restarting her business tomorrow and is looking to make some new contacts. She is also motivated by other members of the community who are doing well.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Okay, so I guess I am posting this so it is out there to keep me accountable. I am going to restart my biz tomorrow. I have kept active, but have not had a home show since June and have not made any calls since Nov.
I am going to start tomorrow by doing my 3 2 1 and not let things discourage my business this time:blushing::D

Go for it!!!!

You can do it!

Now that the holidays and leadership are over and my son is back in school, I'm turning a new leaf and working my business like I never have before and always should have.

I am going to be accountable too! I have to "make time" for my calls, etc. I have sent 60 emails to customers/past hosts/potential hosts and got nothing back. Hopefully after reading that, they will be more receptive to my phone calls! I get back on that tomorrow. No more settling for VMs! Who else is with us!!

Good luck to you. You can do it!!!!!

I'm right there with you, my last cooking show was in October and I havent called anyone since November... I picked up my phone this past Monday the 5th and started calling, in 2 days I got 3 cooking and 2 catalog shows for January so I am off to a great start. Of course the other 3 days of the week were not real productive but I still made my calls and plan on continuing to make my calls every day...

I am soo with you guys! I had grand plans on Jan 2 to go get'um but I didn't have plans on paper. So I did up and printed (very important step;)) my new 'Work Hours Schedule'. I want to share it with you guys so that now there are people who I told I was going to do this, therefor I HAVE to stick to it!:)

Attachments

• Weekly Time Management.doc
    25 KB · Views: 532
Good for you Crystal, my husband had me do something similar last fall because I am a full time college student and have two kids and trying to juggle homework and PC during nap time and after bed time can get stressful so I have it all worked out and on my blackberry so I get reminders of what I should be doing at what times. It is a great way to get me back on track if I have started doing something else during my "work" or "homework" times.

armywyf said:
Good for you Crystal, my husband had me do something similar last fall because I am a full time college student and have two kids and trying to juggle homework and PC during nap time and after bed time can get stressful so I have it all worked out and on my blackberry so I get reminders of what I should be doing at what times. It is a great way to get me back on track if I have started doing something else during my "work" or "homework" times.

I LOVE it!:love:
I have three kids (6, 3 & 1) and my husband works on the road, we see him like twice a year, so I am sooo with you on nap times & after bedtime. They are my 'golden' hours. I MUST use them to my best advantage!

No time like the present! Best wishes.

So I'm not the only one who got a little lax with my business, I see. I'm committing right with you ladies! I had a goal of $6000 for November sales, and ended up with barely over $2000. I think the disappointment of that sent me into a tailspin. Time to pick myself up and get moving! It is what we make it!

I too need to get my business moving upward. I have been in PC for awhile now and really have not done much of anything. I scraped enough orders together to put in to number one become active again and number 2 to get the planner. That was my first goal I set for my self in the new year and so far so good. I am now an active consultant again. I spent 33 years in tupperware mostly as a manager. The PC business is so much better than tupperware. I love PC,,, the problem for me is,, somewhere along the line, I lost my confidence. The want-to is there,, the desire is there,, I just lost me. I am trying so hard to regain my self-confidence and get my business moving. The new changes that PC is making are fantastic... And all most definately in the whelm of making. I have set some pretty high goals and so help me , I will make them. My director has not been real good about keeping in touch with me,, which I cannot blame her,, after all I was not active. But I still feel I am on my own on this. I need to really go out and recruit a buddy. Someone that I can work with together on this and we can motivatate each other. This is a fantastic company. And I for one even though I have not set the world on fire as of this moment. I truely believe with everything inside of me that I can be where I want to be.

Sorry this was so long,, I really got carried away.... But believe me,, when I see all the changes that are happening,, it has really inspired me to get myself moving,

debbieskitchenhelper said:
I too need to get my business moving upward. I have been in PC for awhile now and really have not done much of anything. I scraped enough orders together to put in to number one become active again and number 2 to get the planner. That was my first goal I set for my self in the new year and so far so good. I am now an active consultant again. I spent 33 years in tupperware mostly as a manager. The PC business is so much better than tupperware. I love PC,,, the problem for me is,, somewhere along the line, I lost my confidence. The want-to is there,, the desire is there,, I just lost me. I am trying so hard to regain my self-confidence and get my business moving. The new changes that PC is making are fantastic... And all most definately in the whelm of making. I have set some pretty high goals and so help me , I will make them. My director has not been real good about keeping in touch with me,, which I cannot blame her,, after all I was not active. But I still feel I am on my own on this. I need to really go out and recruit a buddy. Someone that I can work with together on this and we can motivatate each other. This is a fantastic company. And I for one even though I have not set the world on fire as of this moment. I truely believe with everything inside of me that I can be where I want to be.

Sorry this was so long,, I really got carried away.... But believe me,, when I see all the changes that are happening,, it has really inspired me to get myself moving,

Could you elaborate on this at all? I would just like some comparisons between the two, and why you feel PC is so much better. I have a host in a month who is a TW consultant, and I'd like to be able to address some of the differences. (you know, without making it obvious....but just making sure that when we talk, I am talking about the right things!;))

One good thing about tw,, over PC and only because for 33 years it was this way.Is the fact that you make your profit immediately and not have to wait to get paid. This has been very hard for me to get used to. But other than that, I will try to give you some examples. PC works with the consultants and up. They offer much more incentives from the little consultant to the Top, top consultant. Take for example, the trip,, when I was in tw before they offered trips all the time and I used to earn them all the time,,not big major trips but small ones that you could work for as a consultant but they do not do that any longer. You have to be a director or above to even get close to earning a trip. PC offers trips that with work,, can be acheived by the consultants and up. And tw when they have challenages to work on, it for me,, it is just tw that you earn and to be not real nice stuff either.. Look at the sales challenage going on now with pc to earn the cookware or other things... And it is for the consultant and above. I do not know if this is making any sense at all but I have just seen alot of differences. Take for instance this group,,,, everyone wants to help each other,, everyone works as a team and not all for one or not all..............To me,, pc is a family and just a business. It is easier to become a director with PC or grow your business over TW. Even with the new changes. I think PC is by far the best company anyone could ever work for. I just know that after being with tw for as long as I have that I am except for the profit part. Very very happy with PC.. When I think of growing my business and being successful it is pc all the way.

I'm in! Of course, I say this, and always find an excuse! :) Thus the reason I am in this boat in the first place! I really want to earn at level 2 or higher in the consultant kitchen electronics promotion! I'll probably come up with some reward for myself that I really want to do- like a girls night out or something, if I succeed.

I just finished listening to Bookings Galore and Bookings Strategies from the Pros (purchased on supply order). I'm going to listen again and take notes this time. But got some great ideas on that. One thing one of the workshops said was to set a specific goal of what I WANT- not just what I will settle for. In the Booking Strategies seminar, she said that she started her year with $800 a month average in sales and 1-2 shows a month. By the END of the year, she was up to $6500 a month- by setting her goals.

My goal
- 2 shows for last week of January (need one to stay active!) and 6 shows for February. After that, I want no less than 8 show average per month. I know what I need to earn Disney, and the longer I put this off, the harder it will become.

I just need the words!! I've heard all the words for getting bookings within a show- but not so much about how to get bookings from cold-calls, so if you have some, please share. :)

check out the 3-2-1 thread

Well, not a terrible day. After literally breaking down in tears at my cluster meeting last night, I ended up getting a catalog show today. I had given a lady a catalog last week at a meeting I attend every week. She emailed me to say several at work may order too, so I asked her if she would just want to make this an official catalog show and at least get some free product and a discount! She said "sure!". So hoping that works out.And yes- i broke down in tears last night. My director was doing an activity to get us motivated and try something new this month. She knows I'm shy, so i was looking for the 'easy' ones that I thought I could do. She wouldn't let me. Anyway, she was nice about it- but she was trying to pep-talk me. She nicely asked me to look at her while she talked to me and I just lost it. I had been biting my lip for awhile and just couldn't hold it in anymore as I looked at the list of activities to try. I'm not worried about rejection as much- it's just I'm one of those introverted people! Getting outside of my comfort zone to ask someone else for something (even though I know it is about THEM and not me) is very hard. I'm working up to it (phone is my problem- not knowing WHAT to say for cold-calls). But i made an idiot of myself in front of my entire cluster, so now I want to go to meeting NEXT month and say "I DID IT!!" :D Wish me luck!

You didn't make an idiot of yourself. You stretched and grew. You were vulnerable in front of a safe (I certainly hope) group of people. Congratulations and best wishes.

So, my new day hasn't arrived yet. The day after I posted this, my dh was in a head on collision...ds got strep..passed it around and now I have it and haven't been able to speak for 4 days!!

Sorry to hear that Leslie! My "world" has turned upside down as well. My DD has started a new job at the local high school working with a deaf teenager from 9:30-1:30 each day. With several "false-starts" with getting the time she is going worked out with the family/ school/supervisor, I had the grandkids from 9:00 (while she finished getting ready) till 2:00 (while I got the oldest down for naptime after she came home so she could nurse the baby and pump milk for her the next day. My 9-11 calling time is now gone. So after having a "pity party" about that the rest of the week, I went to our Spring Kickoff and got some great new ideas and motivation! Our ED said that if it took 15 calls (or more) to get those 6-10 bookings each month, then don't settle for less! I have found myself "settling" for the easy way out! I REFUSE TO DO THAT AGAIN!!! I want Disney! I want Directorship by September 1, 2009! I talked to our local Pregnancy Center Director after Church today when she spoke. I offered her a PC fundraiser. She said to call her this week and discuss it! WOOHOO! She said they could always use funds. I told her I would "manage" it all for her!I had sent information to a Christian School here in town 2 weeks ago. I have talked to 3 parents now (including one who works there) to give the Director a call because she tends to "get too busy and forgets"! That will be on my agenda to VISIT her this week.I have 3 different Pampered business packets out there. One I told it would be January 30th and one other said they may want February instead. They go on my list as well!I still have 50 people I have not reached but emailed about hosting! I WILL DO THIS!Who is with me?? NO MORE EXCUSES!

Oh, Leslie, I'm so sorry. Is your DH okay?

He is okay now. Just a few bumps and bruises. The sheriff actually told him it was a miracle that he wasn't killed let alone almost totally unscathed.

1. How can the 3 2 1 Strategy help me revitalize my business?

The 3 2 1 Strategy is designed to help you reset and refocus your business by breaking down your goals into achievable tasks. By setting 3 big goals, 2 medium goals, and 1 small goal for each day, you can stay organized and motivated to make progress towards your ultimate goal of revitalizing your business.

2. Will this strategy work for any type of business?

Yes, the 3 2 1 Strategy can be applied to any type of business, regardless of size or industry. The key is to customize the goals to align with your specific business needs and objectives.

3. How often should I use the 3 2 1 Strategy?

The frequency of using the 3 2 1 Strategy depends on your personal preference and schedule. Some may find it helpful to use it daily, while others may use it weekly or even monthly. The important thing is to consistently apply the strategy to see results.

4. Can I use this strategy for personal goals as well?

Absolutely! The 3 2 1 Strategy can be applied to both personal and professional goals. It is a versatile tool that can help you stay organized and motivated in all aspects of your life.

5. Do I need any special tools or resources to use the 3 2 1 Strategy?

No, the 3 2 1 Strategy can be implemented with just a pen and paper, or you can use any planning or productivity tools that you prefer. The key is to find a system that works best for you and stick with it consistently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikkies
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
katylunsford
  • Michelle K