• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Restarting Your Business: Tips and Strategies for Success in 2011

In summary, the best way to get back on track with your business is to reflect on your why, set achievable goals, create a schedule, reach out to your team for support and attend team meetings and events. It's important to focus on the present and not dwell on the past. With determination and a positive mindset, you can make the rest of 2011 a successful year for your business.
poohritz
Gold Member
Hello everyone,
I am back from a sebatical or what ever you want to call my being away from the business. I had gotten caught up in my day to day life. What is the best way to go about getting back to a regular business? I have had a hard time getting myself to get out there and call people. I will be talking with my director on Saturday over coffee. I need to go with a game plan as in the past I feel I have let her and myself down by not working the business. any encouragement will be greatly appreciated. I am going to make the rest of 2011 a great year for me.

I would start by wearing logowear everywhere. I did that and today I booked an August show with the lady signing me in to get labwork done. She said she is sure her sisters (3) of them will book a show as well. I know calls aren't fun because we hate rejection. But start with people you know on a very personal level because you feel more comfortable with them. Let them know up front that NO is ok so they don't feel obligated to say yes and then bail on you. You will get lots of practice in so if they do say no then you can work on the "outsiders". Also make sure you get future bookings at your shows. Make them excited about what you have to offer, make them want it. If you do your bookings at your shows, then your phone calls would only have to be customer care and info on specials that people requested.
HTH

First of all, welcome back! It's great to have you back in the business. Here are a few tips to help you get back on track with your business:1. Reflect on your why: Take some time to reflect on why you joined this business in the first place. What motivated you to start your journey? Reconnecting with your why can help reignite your passion and drive for the business.2. Set realistic goals: Set achievable goals for yourself. Start small and gradually increase your goals as you get back into the swing of things. This will help you stay motivated and focused.3. Create a schedule: Set a schedule for yourself and stick to it. Block out specific times for prospecting, following up with clients, and other business-related tasks. This will help you stay organized and on top of your business.4. Reach out to your team: Connect with your fellow team members and get their support. Share your goals and ask for their help in keeping you accountable. You can also ask them for advice and tips on how to get back into the business.5. Attend team meetings and events: Attending team meetings and events can help you stay motivated and connected to the business. It's also a great way to learn new strategies and techniques from other successful team members.6. Focus on the present: Don't dwell on the past and any missed opportunities. Instead, focus on the present and what you can do now to move forward in your business.Remember, it's never too late to get back on track with your business. With determination and a positive mindset, you can make the rest of 2011 a successful year for your business. Good luck!

1. How do I restart my Pampered Chef business?

To restart your Pampered Chef business, you will need to contact your Independent Consultant and express your interest in restarting. They will guide you through the process and provide you with the necessary information and support to get your business up and running again.

2. What steps should I take to successfully restart my business?

The first step is to reconnect with your existing customers and let them know that you are back in business. You can do this through social media, email, or by hosting a launch party. Additionally, it is important to review your business goals and create a plan to achieve them. Utilize the resources and training provided by Pampered Chef to help you succeed.

3. Will I have to pay any fees to restart my business?

No, there are no additional fees required to restart your Pampered Chef business. However, if you have been inactive for more than six months, you may need to update your account information and purchase a new Starter Kit.

4. Can I still earn incentives and rewards if I restart my business?

Yes, as an Independent Consultant for Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to earn incentives and rewards based on your sales and performance. By restarting your business, you can once again qualify for these incentives and rewards.

5. How can I overcome any challenges or obstacles I faced before when I restart my business?

If you faced challenges or obstacles in the past, it is important to identify them and create a plan to overcome them. Utilize the training and support provided by Pampered Chef to help you address any previous issues and set yourself up for success in your restarted business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
katylunsford
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • MrsNetNut404