• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success in 2008: Tips and Strategies for Improving Your Business

In summary, Amanda plans to work harder this year and achieve her goals by implementing the 3-2-1 plan and staying in better contact with her team.
ragschef
Just wanting to know what you are doing differently for your business in 2008to make it great! (I'm posting this, mainly because I need your input. :eek: )

For example, I am planning on actually implementing the 3-2-1 plan and keep myslef a little more organized. I have a 3 week break to get my office prepared. I'm also having to go back into the workplace part time and PC will have to take a back burner position until I get used to the idea of working again. So, with that in mind, I still would like to earn and keep my directorship by NC in July.

So now, what are you doing to make 2008 great?

Hey, Amanda! My plan for 2008 is to get off my butt and work my business! I have been letting my business slide and I really need to get on that phone and BOOK, BOOK, BOOK!!!! I am unsure why I am so afraid of the phone. When I did finally get up the nerve to call some people the last call I made was horrible! The lady was rude and she told me that she did NOT want to hear anything from anyone at TPC! My goals are as follows:
1 - Book 6 shows per month and 1 -3 catty shows.
2 - Host coach more
3 - Provide Customer Care
4 - Take more training classes
5 - Be more organized - stream line my business (Find a way that works and STOP changing it!)
6 - Have a min of $ 1300 in sales per month
7 - Recruit 2 people by April 2008
8 - Utilize the 3-2-1 plan
9 - Talk to EVERYONE about my business
10 - Establish office hours - AND KEEP THEM!!!!!!
If anyone has suggestions on how to acheieve any of my goals or that can help point me in the right direction please let me know!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :angel:

I plan on making PC more full time next year. I wanted to this year but got pregnant in January, so that & my new baby (plus my 2 year old) have consumed this whole year.

So in 2008, I plan to...
-do 3-2-1 consistently
-start back up with customer care calls
-hold 8-10 shows a month
-have at least $2000 in sales each month
-recruit--be a future director by the end of January/February & a director by National Conference
-organize my life--find time for business, family, personal & stick to it
-find my niche with my shows--too often it feels like I'm starting new, I want to find comfortable wording & stick to it!

Consistency is my problem. I need to stick with what I start. Also, most of my goals fall back to implementing 3-2-1.

Good luck everyone!

I plan on working my business, not letting it work me.

-book 4 shows a month + additional cattys
-Host coach
-Increase my show average
-Do CCC (never done before... oops!)
-Organize my life - schedule time for PC, family, household stuff and stick to it
-Recruit 2 people by June
-Simplify my shows,and business

I have a 1 1/2 year old and one on the way in April - I have to be more organized with my biz and life because I'm not enjoying either right now and that is just sad!

I am trying my best to

1. Keep my January a good one. More hostess coaching than ever in late December and January.
2. Keeping in better contact with my team. I say this every year, but I am realizing that this is an investment in time that is too much to ignore.
3. Making a larger effort at recruiting and qualifying.
4. Making my office more like an office and less like a paper dump! I have issued avalanche warnings to my cat every time he walks over it. His name is Moose and mooses need to know when they might fall off the mountain!!
5. Increasing my team members taking a part of the meeting.
6. Do more role playing at meetings for recruiting.
7. Getting one or more new team members to conference.
Oh there is more, but darn...I am tired just reading this!! I work a full time job too and have other family obligations during the year, so at a given moment all of my plans may get put on the back burner!:chef:

This is good to make this list for some accountability.

In 2008 I will:
-Improve on my CCC (it's great when I do it)
-Hold 2 shows a week, no matter what
-ask every host to re-book...I haven't been real consistent with this (which is why I haven't had my 2 shows a week)
-Clean up my office, and keep it clean
-Take at least one teleclass per month
-Stay in better contact with my PC buddy (and hope she does the same...hint, hint Carolyn) so that we're accountable to each other.
-Promote to Director!!!!!
-Earn a trip

I could go on, but this is a good start.

Thanks for letting me share!

I'm new as of November, so there's no where to go but up!

1. 3-2-1, integrated into my daily/weekly tasks and goals in my Franklin Covey
2. Overcome my fear of recruiting, recruit and support 1 new recruit each month so that I can "walk" as a Director at the Ntl Conference
3. Average sales per month = $4,000 - $5,000
4. CCC
5. Host a "6 month anniversary" in June, which is also my birthday month, probably make it a fundraiser
6. Learn and demo 2 new recipes a month

I think that's enough for now.

Good luck to everyone!

I will be starting in January, but my 2008 goals are:

1. Host 2 shows a week (or at least 8-10 shows a month)
2. Learn how to effectively host coach
3. Balance my family, my business, and me
4. CCC
5. 3-2-1
6. Recruit and promote to FD (Director is in my sights, but babysteps)
7. $4-5,000/month (so I can continue to be a SAHM once DH changes jobs in June)
8. $15,000 career sales by June or July
9. Attend cluster meetings, do tele-classes and online courses, and other training - so I can be on top of my "game" and continually learning and growing in my field and within my business
10. Earn a trip

Oh yeah - did I mention - qualify in less than 30 days?? :D

I have more goals, but considering I'm just starting out, I figure I need to keep it small... ;)

Great goals!

1. Set my calendar for CCC
2. Host coach with "back to basic 3 calls format"
3. Encourange host to do 5-15-5
4. 2 shows a week minimum (catalog shows don't count- they are "frosting on the cake")
5. Recruit- (director to walk by leadership)

My Goals for 2008

~ Take a few more steps in organizing my office (Baby steps)
~ Consistantly sell $3000 a month
~ Offer the Dream to everyone & recruit
~ Become more consitant w/ CC Calls
~ Earn a trip

These are m main goals for the year if I listed all of them I would be typing all night.

My goals are office organization and advertisement. Pampered Chef sells itself, but I need to get my name out there more.

:) My goals for 2008:

1. Promote to Directorship by March 2008
2. Hold a minimum of 2 shows a week
3. Organize my office
4. Put 3-2-1 into action everyday
5. Schedule CCC once a week
6. Stay positive
7. Help my team members consistantly
8. :D EARN AN INCENTIVE TRIP!!!!!
9. Increase my show average
10. Talk to everyone about the opportunity

:chef: 2008......HERE WE COME!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

1. What are some effective strategies for improving my business in 2008?

Some effective strategies for improving your business in 2008 include setting specific goals and targets, conducting market research to identify new opportunities, streamlining operations and processes, investing in technology and marketing, and staying up-to-date with industry trends and changes.

2. How can I stay organized and on track in 2008?

To stay organized and on track in 2008, consider implementing a system such as the 3-2-1 plan, which involves setting aside 3 hours a week for planning, 2 hours for marketing and networking, and 1 hour for personal development. Additionally, using tools such as calendars, to-do lists, and project management software can help keep you organized and on top of tasks.

3. What steps can I take to ensure success in 2008?

To ensure success in 2008, it is important to have a clear understanding of your goals and priorities, continuously monitor and evaluate your progress, adapt to changes and challenges, and stay motivated and focused. It is also helpful to have a supportive network of mentors, peers, and advisors to provide guidance and accountability.

4. How can I balance personal and professional goals in 2008?

Balancing personal and professional goals in 2008 can be challenging, but it is important to prioritize and make time for both. This may involve setting aside specific times for work and personal activities, delegating tasks, and learning to say no to things that do not align with your goals. It is also important to maintain a healthy work-life balance and take care of yourself both physically and mentally.

5. How can I maintain my success throughout 2008 and beyond?

To maintain success throughout 2008 and beyond, it is important to constantly review and improve your strategies, stay adaptable and open to change, seek out new opportunities for growth and development, and always strive for continuous improvement. Additionally, staying connected with your customers and constantly seeking feedback can help ensure long-term success and customer satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• poohritz
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
accooks13
  • StephsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies