• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your PC Business with an At-A-Glance Spreadsheet | DT3 Training Tips

In summary, Sherri shared an At-A-Glance spreadsheet with DT3 attendees to help keep track of H/G specials, potential problems, and possible solutions. Patti also shared her excitement for the training and brought up a question about attaching files. Sherri gave a tutorial on how to create a Zip archive and post it here. Finally, Patti thanked Sherri and everyone else on the forum for their generosity and willingness to help others succeed.
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
I just finished a Directly To The Top (DT3) Training (Training to help us reach Directorship) with my upline Director this past Sunday. One of the items that was shared with us was an At-A-Glance spreadsheet to keep track of H/G Specials, Potential Problems and Possible Soultions for those months, Past programs and New Ideas.

I'm really excited about having this at my fingertips to help me with bookings and sales for my PC Business. I can't get the file attached here. Probably because it's in Excel format.... Email me and I'll forward it to you.

I took the copy and used Excel to duplicate the form. One tab has an example on what one month might look like. I made one tab a Blank Form and the last tab has instructions on how to use the existing text to copy and change what it says.

If you have any questions or need help adding your own information, please feel free to email me.

(If your interested.... I have all the DT3 paperwork, most of it's ready to email. From how to make your story to closing the show and talking to potential recruits. Emailing me is best!) :)

I emailed you.

Me too! :)

Me three!!!!!

me, four! ;)

:angel: me seven

Me Eight!!
Thanks!
Deb

I would love to see it, thanks!

me ten!

Patti

me eleven!

Me twelve.

I lost countI lost count.... 11, yeah that sounds right... :) :)

Here are the other DT3 files I was talking about. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I'll do what I can. I'm so excited to use some of these and I know you will be too.

Attachments

• 1_page_guest_chart.doc
    111 KB · Views: 751
  • 24_booking_in_24_hours_letter-generic_2008.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 822
  • Available_Show_Dates.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 806
  • Belief...Believe..._Step_One.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 690
  • BINDERIZE_YOUR_PAMPERED_CHEF_BUSINESS.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 941
#2More files....

Attachments

• CONGRATULATIONS.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 625
  • Coaching_Call_Prep_Form_2008.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 562
  • Check_out_how_our_Registry_Rewards_stack_up.doc
    62 KB · Views: 535
  • BOOKINGS.doc
    59 KB · Views: 759
  • Blank_Show_Bookings_Chart.doc
    36 KB · Views: 863
#3More........

Attachments

• Garnishing...consultant_copies.doc
    363.5 KB · Views: 680
  • FREE_GIFT.doc
    19 KB · Views: 657
  • Do_You_Love_A_Bargain_4_thru_6_2008.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 528
  • CUSTOMER-HOST-CONSULTANT.doc
    57 KB · Views: 620
  • GENERIC feb cat show invite.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 461
#4More........

Attachments

• Inform_Others_by_telling_your_story-30_second_commercial.doc
    23 KB · Views: 626
  • Ideas_for_finding_people_you_know_with_contact__chart_to_record.doc
    117.5 KB · Views: 602
  • How_many_of_you_would_love_to_have_this_month.doc
    20 KB · Views: 608
  • Guest_Survey_Slip-2008.doc
    29 KB · Views: 518
  • Get_Your_Business_Organized_in_a_Day.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 688
#5But wait there's MORE........

Attachments

• Questions_to_ask_potenials....doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 629
  • PROMISE_SHEET.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 715
  • Pampered_Chef_Invitation.doc
    35 KB · Views: 793
  • MONTHLY_BUSINESS_PLAN_3-2-1_chart.doc
    108.5 KB · Views: 742
  • Mileage_Chart_2008.doc
    53 KB · Views: 645
#6Still MORE.....

Attachments

• Six_Ways_To_Improve_Your_Recruiting_Skills.doc
    22 KB · Views: 831
  • Special_Invitation.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 638
  • Survey_Slip_2007_BK.doc
    36 KB · Views: 435
  • The_31-DAY_BOOKING_DIET....doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 775
  • The_Recruiting_Interview.doc
    35 KB · Views: 570
#6 and FINAL....THE END..... Hope I haven't lost ya yet.... :D :D

Attachments

• WHY_would_someone_want_to_consider_doing_this_business_RIGHT_NOW.doc
    172.5 KB · Views: 597
  • Tic_Tac_Toe_Catalog_shows.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 547
Wow...Thanks Sherri! These are great!:sing:

Thanks for sharing!!

Thank You!!

Sherri - on the excel file, right-click on it and sent it to a zip file then post it here.

Oh my gosh Sherri! Thank you!

I lost count but I emailed you too! Thanks!

Sherri, if you want to attach an Excel file, just Zip it into an archive and post that. :)

chefann said:
Sherri, if you want to attach an Excel file, just Zip it into an archive and post that. :)

HUH? Wanna give me heads up on how to do that. I'm sure it's easy, I've just never done it before. :)

There's a program called WinZip on your computer (I'm assuming that you're running Windows). Start it up, and create a new archive. Give it a meaningful name, and add the Excel file to it. Then save and close. You can then attach the archive to a post here. (You can also put the Word files you posted above into the same archive, so they're all together.)

janetupnorth said:
Sherri - on the excel file, right-click on it and sent it to a zip file then post it here.

OOPS.... I guess I should have read your post more carefully. Here goes....

Wow, I'm always learning new things in here!! Thanks ladies!!

Attachments

• At a Glance Log 2008.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 496
  • MARCH AND APRIL AVAIL SHOW DATES.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 414
May I just be the millionth person to say how much I love this company, and this forum, where everyone is sooo willing to help others succeed? I pray the Lord bless you Sherri, and everyone else on this board who takes the time to post tips and upload documents, for your generosity and willingness to teach the rest of us.

These are awsome! Thank you, Thank You!!!

Sherri, thank you for posting those. Boy do I have reading to do this weekend!

pampchefsarah said:
May I just be the millionth person to say how much I love this company, and this forum, where everyone is sooo willing to help others succeed? I pray the Lord bless you Sherri, and everyone else on this board who takes the time to post tips and upload documents, for your generosity and willingness to teach the rest of us.

This is why I just had to share. This forum has been my saving grace more than once. So it's just a Thank you back! I'll be finishing up my notes and other paperwork, hopefully this weekend. I'll forward those as well. This training has given me a new set of eyes on how I see my business. I love love love the Business in a Binder idea. I've already started that. The milage chart, the host list so you can see at a glance who booked from their show & the promise sheet are probably the ones I'll use most. I'm off my full time job on Monday since my kids are out of school. I'm hoping to follow the get your business organized in a day document, and get rid of all the CRAP that I've gathered in the past 4 1/2 years of PC.

Thank you so much for sharing these. I'm going to try and spend some time this weekend going through all of them and getting myself organized and ready to go again! I have pretty much taken this entire past month off and I'll be paying for it!!

Just wanted to add my thanks to everyone else's for posting all of this! I can't wait to start using some of these ideas!!

pampchefsarah said:

I just HAVE TO AMEN this!!!!!!!

pampchefsarah said:

Thank you so much. I have been trying for weeks to decide how to easily organize my business and keep track of contacts. I love the binder system idea. Can't wait to implement it this weekend! :chef:

:thumbup: WOW!!!! Thank you so very much for taking the time to post all of this fabulous information for all of us to use!! :D

Thank you so very much for sharing. I love CS and DS:love:

Thanks for sharing! I so need to organize my business so I can't wait to read all of this!

Conference Call NotesHere are the Conference Call Notes.
Call 1 - Belief
Call 2 - Inform
Call 3 - Invite
Call 4 - Followup

(The program started with a 21 day challenge to do at least 3 calls a day. Book 5 shows that were to take place in the month and a half time frame that the program would be. We were accepted in the program if when we had our shows booked by the first meeting. We spent several hours going over different aspects of our story, shows and recruiting... I'll be typing up those pages soon... Be on the look out! My UD called each of us once a week for progress reports and to talk about what we sent her we needed help on from the coachin call prep form. After that first start up meeting we had conference calls for the next month on Sunday evenings. Then we had a closing meeting at her house this past week. That's were she gave us the awesome files to help us get organized.)

Attachments

• BELIEVE CONFERENCE CALL.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 426
  • Follow up Conference Call.doc
    31 KB · Views: 329
  • INFORMING Conference Call.doc
    34 KB · Views: 323
  • Inviting Conference Call.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 326
  • Coaching_Call_Prep_Form BLANK.doc
    29 KB · Views: 415
Goal SheetHere is the goal sheet that started it all..... It really helped me put my goals in perspective.

Attachments

• 2008 GOALS.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 501
Sherri,
thanks so much for sharing all of this! I have one question, though - on the 4th file you posted - the Beilef, Beileve one...it references something about sharing the Erin Shows story - do you know what that is? And if so, can you share it?
Thanks so much :)

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Sherri! You Rock!

Well, I can't find the attachment. :rolleyes: It might be just a conversation in our conference call.
I'll keep looking and get it posted.

Thank You for all your info....

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the At-A-Glance spreadsheet in Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The At-A-Glance spreadsheet is a tool designed to streamline your PC business by keeping track of H/G specials, potential problems and solutions, past programs, and new ideas. It helps with bookings and sales, making it a useful resource for anyone looking to reach Directorship through the DT3 training program.</p><h2>2. How can I obtain a copy of the At-A-Glance spreadsheet?</h2><p>You can obtain a copy of the At-A-Glance spreadsheet by emailing someone who has it and requesting that they forward it to you. The file is likely in Excel format, so it may not be able to be attached directly. Alternatively, you can create your own version in Excel using the instructions provided.</p><h2>3. What is included in the At-A-Glance spreadsheet?</h2><p>The At-A-Glance spreadsheet includes an example tab for one month, a blank form tab, and instructions on how to use the existing text to customize your own form. It covers H/G specials, potential problems and solutions, past programs, and new ideas to help you stay organized and on top of your PC business.</p><h2>4. Can I use the At-A-Glance spreadsheet for my own information?</h2><p>Yes, you can use the At-A-Glance spreadsheet for your own information. It is designed to be customized and personalized for each user's specific business needs. You can add your own information and change the existing text to fit your own business goals and strategies.</p><h2>5. Is the At-A-Glance spreadsheet part of the DT3 training program?</h2><p>Yes, the At-A-Glance spreadsheet is part of the DT3 training program. It is a useful tool for anyone looking to reach Directorship and is often shared among upline Directors to help their team members succeed. It is just one of the many resources provided in the DT3 training program to help you grow your PC business.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the At-A-Glance spreadsheet in Pampered Chef?

The At-A-Glance spreadsheet is a tool designed to streamline your PC business by keeping track of H/G specials, potential problems and solutions, past programs, and new ideas. It helps with bookings and sales, making it a useful resource for anyone looking to reach Directorship through the DT3 training program.

2. How can I obtain a copy of the At-A-Glance spreadsheet?

You can obtain a copy of the At-A-Glance spreadsheet by emailing someone who has it and requesting that they forward it to you. The file is likely in Excel format, so it may not be able to be attached directly. Alternatively, you can create your own version in Excel using the instructions provided.

3. What is included in the At-A-Glance spreadsheet?

The At-A-Glance spreadsheet includes an example tab for one month, a blank form tab, and instructions on how to use the existing text to customize your own form. It covers H/G specials, potential problems and solutions, past programs, and new ideas to help you stay organized and on top of your PC business.

4. Can I use the At-A-Glance spreadsheet for my own information?

Yes, you can use the At-A-Glance spreadsheet for your own information. It is designed to be customized and personalized for each user's specific business needs. You can add your own information and change the existing text to fit your own business goals and strategies.

5. Is the At-A-Glance spreadsheet part of the DT3 training program?

Yes, the At-A-Glance spreadsheet is part of the DT3 training program. It is a useful tool for anyone looking to reach Directorship and is often shared among upline Directors to help their team members succeed. It is just one of the many resources provided in the DT3 training program to help you grow your PC business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • pngentil
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies