• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your PC Business with an At-A-Glance Spreadsheet | DT3 Training Tips

In summary, Sherri shared an At-A-Glance spreadsheet with DT3 attendees to help keep track of H/G specials, potential problems, and possible solutions. Patti also shared her excitement for the training and brought up a question about attaching files. Sherri gave a tutorial on how to create a Zip archive and post it here. Finally, Patti thanked Sherri and everyone else on the forum for their generosity and willingness to help others succeed.
This is fabulous - how kind of you to share.

I'd like to see the spreadsheet. - Thanks

Thanks for offering Sherri. I PM'd ya...

thanks for all the wonderful information... :love:

Thanks gazillion!

Sherri, In my 'day job' I'm a customer service rep for a large HMO. So geek when it comes to trending/tracking results.

Do you plan to track your (increased) results/sales after implementing this plan? I mean via computer generated report/graph. Or just using your written log and comparing prior sales via PP3 ?

Just curious, as always. Plus wishing you TONS of PC success.

I just opened this thread and haven't even begun to read any of the files yet but wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH! for sharing these Sherri! You Rock!

Me twelve, I hope I'm not too late!
I just emailed you.
Joyce

Thanks a million, Sherri. You are so wonderful for sharing. Thankss again cajunmomof4

Thanks Sherri,

As a new consultant this is valuable info.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Laura

CookingwithMary said:
Thanks gazillion!

Sherri, In my 'day job' I'm a customer service rep for a large HMO. So geek when it comes to trending/tracking results.

Do you plan to track your (increased) results/sales after implementing this plan? I mean via computer generated report/graph. Or just using your written log and comparing prior sales via PP3 ?

Just curious, as always. Plus wishing you TONS of PC success.

Sorry I've been out of the loop for the past couple of weeks. I'm getting back into the roll of things.... To answer your question our cluster has a punch type system for rewards. (I've seen something simular on here. Punch it up & stick to your business..) So each month we punch how many shows, bookings, recuits or leads we have etc.. There is another spreadsheet that we track sales for each month. We keep one for last year and one for this year so we can track what sales are to compair them. I use that one to take a look at how well I'm doing. My PC bag is out in my car this am, so I'll try to get it posted after our cluster meeting to night or tomorrow evening.

I'm already seeing that if you JUST make those PHONE CALLS, you can't help but be successful. There my down fall. I don't know why I have such a hard time with it. I'm making it a goal each week... Make 15 contacts a week. (Being specific about your goals helps you sick with it my Director says. Not I just want to make more calls... How many?) I don't always get to make those calls each day with my crazy schedule so I tend to do most of my contacts in 1 or 2 days a week. During the DT3 challange I noticed a difference right away. People are out there and their receptive if you just give them a chance. I have to keep telling myself that.

Hope that answers your question!

Last edited:
thank you for sharing all these. I snagged a few of them!

bumping :):)

Thanks, Sherri!

Hey Sherri:
Thanks so much for all the info. I've been with Pampered Chef for almost 4 years too, and I needed a good kick in the booty. All the information, and great organizing tips just boosted me to get moving again.
Our area has been hit tough with job loss's, and places moving, that I still have high hopes that people always want good top quality products.
You made my day.

*Bump* For all of those new folks (including me) who weren't around when this first came out...this seems to be a goldmine of information to wade through, but I know some of us are struggling to get our summer's going. Maybe this will give us fresh ideas.:D (Bare in mind- this is from a year ago, so some information may have changed!)

This is AMAZING! Thank you so much for all the info. It's great that it is all in one place and completely organized so that when you go through it. Only specials and promos have changed really - the info is still fabulous and I can't wait to read it all and implement what will help me. Thanks again.

As a New PC Consultant,

This information is so awesome!!! I cant wait to utilize it.

Thank You SO SO SO much!!!

Thank you so much for sharing!!! I really appreciate it!!!

Thank you so much for all these helpfuls documents! That was a true gift!

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the At-A-Glance spreadsheet in Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The At-A-Glance spreadsheet is a tool designed to streamline your PC business by keeping track of H/G specials, potential problems and solutions, past programs, and new ideas. It helps with bookings and sales, making it a useful resource for anyone looking to reach Directorship through the DT3 training program.</p><h2>2. How can I obtain a copy of the At-A-Glance spreadsheet?</h2><p>You can obtain a copy of the At-A-Glance spreadsheet by emailing someone who has it and requesting that they forward it to you. The file is likely in Excel format, so it may not be able to be attached directly. Alternatively, you can create your own version in Excel using the instructions provided.</p><h2>3. What is included in the At-A-Glance spreadsheet?</h2><p>The At-A-Glance spreadsheet includes an example tab for one month, a blank form tab, and instructions on how to use the existing text to customize your own form. It covers H/G specials, potential problems and solutions, past programs, and new ideas to help you stay organized and on top of your PC business.</p><h2>4. Can I use the At-A-Glance spreadsheet for my own information?</h2><p>Yes, you can use the At-A-Glance spreadsheet for your own information. It is designed to be customized and personalized for each user's specific business needs. You can add your own information and change the existing text to fit your own business goals and strategies.</p><h2>5. Is the At-A-Glance spreadsheet part of the DT3 training program?</h2><p>Yes, the At-A-Glance spreadsheet is part of the DT3 training program. It is a useful tool for anyone looking to reach Directorship and is often shared among upline Directors to help their team members succeed. It is just one of the many resources provided in the DT3 training program to help you grow your PC business.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the At-A-Glance spreadsheet in Pampered Chef?

The At-A-Glance spreadsheet is a tool designed to streamline your PC business by keeping track of H/G specials, potential problems and solutions, past programs, and new ideas. It helps with bookings and sales, making it a useful resource for anyone looking to reach Directorship through the DT3 training program.

2. How can I obtain a copy of the At-A-Glance spreadsheet?

You can obtain a copy of the At-A-Glance spreadsheet by emailing someone who has it and requesting that they forward it to you. The file is likely in Excel format, so it may not be able to be attached directly. Alternatively, you can create your own version in Excel using the instructions provided.

3. What is included in the At-A-Glance spreadsheet?

The At-A-Glance spreadsheet includes an example tab for one month, a blank form tab, and instructions on how to use the existing text to customize your own form. It covers H/G specials, potential problems and solutions, past programs, and new ideas to help you stay organized and on top of your PC business.

4. Can I use the At-A-Glance spreadsheet for my own information?

Yes, you can use the At-A-Glance spreadsheet for your own information. It is designed to be customized and personalized for each user's specific business needs. You can add your own information and change the existing text to fit your own business goals and strategies.

5. Is the At-A-Glance spreadsheet part of the DT3 training program?

Yes, the At-A-Glance spreadsheet is part of the DT3 training program. It is a useful tool for anyone looking to reach Directorship and is often shared among upline Directors to help their team members succeed. It is just one of the many resources provided in the DT3 training program to help you grow your PC business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • pngentil
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies