• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Busy Day Leads to 3 New Pampered Chef Contacts!

In summary, Becky has had a busy day, and she is excited to have made contact with three hosts today.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
So - today, I had sorta given myself the day off from 3-2-1. I had a very busy day yesterday, and DS and I are both dragging from a summer cold. Friday is "lunch with daddy" day - we meet DH for lunch either in the park or at a local restaurant. Today I decided on the restaurant - didn't want to pack a lunch or mess with DS at the park, and we had some errands to run. To lunch - I wore black capris and my new purple PC t-shirt.....had a host packet in my bag, and several mini-catalogs (just in case!).
AS SOON as we walked into the restaurant (we go there frequently, and the waitresses all know us - have watched DS grow up) one of the waitresses said "OH! Do you SELL Pampered Chef? I LOVE Pampered Chef" and she started to list off all of her favorite products......she followed us to our table (she wasn't our waitress) and continued the conversation - practically begging me to have a show! I'm calling her this afternoon when she gets off work to get a date! Funny thing is - I've been going there for 3 years - and this is the first PC conversation we have ever had!

After that we went to Costco for a few things.....made contact with the Cashier who keeps telling me she wants to have a show - we talked again about hosting - maybe this time she'll actually book!

Went from there to Beaners (Like Starbucks - only local & better) to buy a gift card (and some refreshments!:D ) And as DS and I were sipping our Chiller, in walks a past host(and potential recruit)!!! Her first words to me were "I am so excited about seeing all of the new products!" (YEA! She read the email I sent!) I gave her a mini catalog - and had her mark in her calendar the date for my Host Appreciation Fall Preview.........and I know she's good for a booking too!:D

So - now I'm home - and I have my 3 contacts in - effortlessly! Now - I can enjoy my afternoon and evening!

That's great Becky! The contacts are always better in person aren't they?

You do everything so effortlessly.:D
Way to go!! Take the rest of the day and be a veggie!

I have tried making more contacts in the past week or two too since m Director is determined to get me on 3-2-1. I have booked 3-4 shows out of my 6-8 calls. My Director loves saying "i told you so" HA! It really does work if we would just do it. I take making contacts in phases. Also, it helps I want to push push cookware in Sept for all those Panorama points.

You guys know we have the 3-2-1 accountability thread right? It's pretty encouraging!

That's awesome Becky! I love it when you don't even have to try to make contact:)

That is awesome!

krzymomof4 said:
You do everything so effortlessly.:D
Way to go!! Take the rest of the day and be a veggie!
Wow - if only that were true! I think a truer statement would be that I am doggedly persistent and refuse to quit!:rolleyes:Oh and I forgot to mention that last night - I was in line at the grocery store getting more cold medicine.....and the lady that got in the line beside me was a guest at a show last week. She had circled a "6" for interest in having a show - but wouldn't give me a date until after Sept. (Daughter getting married - didn't want to plan anything else blah blah blah) Well, she asked me when her products would be arriving - and then said - "Don't forget to call me to schedule my party"........This was especially great because DH was with me in the restaurant and in the Grocery Store - and while he is pretty supportive - it's always good for him to see people responding positively and excited about PC - because he tends to dwell on the cancellations, and the flaky hosts, etc......Oh - and she was thrilled that I remembered her name! Whew! Thank goodness I did!

Last edited:

What is "A Busy Day Leads to 3 New Pampered Chef Contacts!"?

"A Busy Day Leads to 3 New Pampered Chef Contacts!" is a strategy developed by Pampered Chef to help our consultants grow their business by making new contacts while going about their daily routine.

How does "A Busy Day Leads to 3 New Pampered Chef Contacts!" work?

The strategy involves setting a goal to make three new contacts during your busiest days, such as running errands, going to the gym, or attending your child's activities. You can strike up conversations with people you encounter and introduce them to the Pampered Chef opportunity or products.

What are the benefits of using "A Busy Day Leads to 3 New Pampered Chef Contacts!"?

By making new contacts, you can expand your customer base and potentially recruit new team members. It also allows you to share the Pampered Chef mission and products with more people and increase your sales.

Do I need to be a salesperson to use "A Busy Day Leads to 3 New Pampered Chef Contacts!"?

No, you do not need to be a salesperson to use this strategy. It is simply about connecting with people and sharing your passion for Pampered Chef. The goal is to build relationships and let the products and opportunity speak for themselves.

Can I customize "A Busy Day Leads to 3 New Pampered Chef Contacts!" to fit my schedule?

Absolutely! This strategy is flexible and can be adapted to fit your daily routine and schedule. The key is to set a goal to make three new contacts and find ways to incorporate it into your busy day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loreen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Debrachef
  • michellebakes2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • ChefetteDuJour