• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Open House: Quick and Easy Demo on Busy Street | 2-4PM Schedule

In summary, the "Has Anyone Tried This?" feature on Pampered Chef's website allows customers to leave reviews and ratings for products they have purchased. To access this feature, simply go to the product page and scroll down to the reviews section. This feature is only available for verified buyers and false reviews will be removed. Customers can leave reviews for multiple products, providing a diverse range of opinions for other customers to make informed decisions.
Symara
Gold Member
My husband made a sign for my open house. All it says is "Pampered chef Open House 2-4PM"

We are thinking about putting it out in our yard about once a month on a saturday. we liv eon a fairly busy street.

Just have something to whip up realy quick if someone comes as a demo.

What's everyone think? It couldn't hurt, right?

It can't hurt. But I did try it for my Grand Opening Open House. Nada.... I had put flyers in mailboxes a week or so before, and then put my sign out on the corner where I live. But it can't hurt to try. Good luck. :)

yeah, that's how it all started. I put flyers in the newspaper boxes two weeks before, then reminder postcards a week before with a recipe on them. No one called or showed up....:cry:

My mom and grandma showed up only and gave me orders, then I had some outside orders, so it added up to 326 at least..:chef:

I am doing my first Open House on March 7 but I am advertising it by handing out a flyer to friends and family. In our area, you don't want total strangers coming up to your front door.

Dessert,

I didn't have my address on the flyers for that reason. All my contact information, but they needed to call to see where it was. We just put the sign out while we were there, both my husband and I. I wouldn't do it just on my own.

1. What is the "Has Anyone Tried This?" feature?

The "Has Anyone Tried This?" feature is a way for customers to leave reviews and ratings on specific products they have purchased from Pampered Chef. It allows for honest feedback and helps other customers make informed decisions about their purchases.

2. How do I access the "Has Anyone Tried This?" feature?

To access the "Has Anyone Tried This?" feature, simply go to the product page of the item you are interested in and scroll down to the reviews section. You will see a section labeled "Has Anyone Tried This?" where you can read reviews and leave your own.

3. Can I leave a review even if I didn't purchase the product from Pampered Chef?

No, the "Has Anyone Tried This?" feature is only available for customers who have purchased the product from Pampered Chef. This ensures that the reviews are from verified buyers and are genuine.

4. How can I trust the reviews in the "Has Anyone Tried This?" feature?

Pampered Chef values honesty and transparency, and the reviews in the "Has Anyone Tried This?" feature are no exception. We encourage all customers to leave honest reviews, and any false or misleading reviews will be removed.

5. Can I leave a review for multiple products in the "Has Anyone Tried This?" feature?

Yes, you can leave a review for each product you have purchased from Pampered Chef. This allows for a diverse range of opinions and helps other customers find the perfect products for their needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views