• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Helping Family and Growing My Pampered Chef Business: A Texas Mom's Journey

Depending on what their bedtime is, you might be able to squeeze an hour in. But, realistically, you will probably need to squeeze in shorter spurts throughout the day. Belinda Ellsworth's Power HourTrish recommends checking out Belinda Ellsworth's Power Hour. This podcast is a great way to help you manage your time and stay focused.
Trish1953
Silver Member
To my Cyber-Cluster-Mates,

Our house is pregnant! We just found out that our daughter (age 27) and her three kids will be coming to live with us in mid-March. She had friends paying her way while she was finishing up the last ten months of her para-legal degree. They frizzed out, so now we are going to pitch in to help this family who has a small baby with Charge Syndrome. It's stressing me out a little because our house is small and we have three, very loud chihauhaus.

Anyway, I have been working like crazy to get more bookings on my schedule so I can afford to keep her and the kids here with us. I have been ASKING, ASKING, ASKING everyone I know (or even meet) to do shows for me. So far, I have 6 booked but probably need another 6. I have gotten one of the Farmer's Markets let me set up next month for a RUFTH FR and will be talking to our local Market Street to do the same this month. I'm pulling out all the stops on this one, Ladies and Gents!

Please advise me about juggling Pampered Chef with taking care of a 10-yr-old, 9-yr-old and a 6-month-old when their mom's in school at night.

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

No advice, but lots of prayer!

Find a quiet time - even in 15 minute spurts - where you can be on the phone. One of the most distracting things is hearing kids screaming in the background (not saying your's scream) and then having the caretaker stop talking to you so they can deal with the kids.Also, check out Belinda Ellsworth's Power Hour.Good Luck!!!

Oh, and on the quiet time, have the kids stay in a special "quiet time" spot and have toys or activities that they only get to do during quiet time.

Good luck Trish. Hopefully they will at least give you 15 or 20 minutes to make some calls before they go to bed.

Raebates, you made me laugh! Yeah, prayer will get you through most anything! Pamperedharriet...15 minutes before they go to bed. Eeks! This is going to be harder than I think!

Thanks, guys, for all your sage advice!

Trish In Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

What I meant is depending on what time they go to bed and what time is your custom "no calls" time you can try to fit it in.

1. What is "My House Is Pregnant!!"?

"My House Is Pregnant!!" is a popular cooking show on the Pampered Chef channel that features pregnant women cooking delicious meals using Pampered Chef products.

2. When and where can I watch "My House Is Pregnant!!"?

You can watch "My House Is Pregnant!!" on the Pampered Chef channel every Saturday at 9 PM EST. You can also catch up on past episodes on our website.

3. Who hosts "My House Is Pregnant!!"?

The show is hosted by a rotating cast of pregnant Pampered Chef consultants who are experts in using our products to create tasty and healthy meals for their growing families.

4. Can I purchase the products used on the show?

Absolutely! All of the Pampered Chef products featured on "My House Is Pregnant!!" can be purchased on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Are the recipes on "My House Is Pregnant!!" suitable for pregnant women?

Yes, all of the recipes on the show are carefully curated to ensure they are safe and healthy for pregnant women. Our consultants also provide tips and substitutions for pregnant women with dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loreen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Debrachef
Replies
Views
Symara
  • bearhall04
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies