• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got 3 Contacts Today for 3-2-1!!!

In summary, the conversation revolved around successful networking and marketing strategies for a Pampered Chef consultant. The conversation included instances of giving business cards, sharing information and contacts, and even giving away Killer Brownies. The idea of having reusable shopping bags with The Pampered Chef logo was also discussed as a potential advertising tool.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
And without even trying!

First, I was at the parade, with my PC folding chair - and had business cards and a pen in my back pocket - gave one to a lady sitting next to us, and got her info to send her a catalog.

Then I was at the grocery store wearing my PC shirt, and the lady at check out let me know she hadn't been to a PC show in ages - and she LOVES PC! Same thing regarding info for her!

And just now, my Schwan Man was here - poor guy, working on the holiday - so I gave him one of my Killer Brownies (I will have to post the recipe - they are amazing!) and as I was packaging it up for him, he started talking about my pots and pans (so thankful for that pot rack!) because he and his wife are looking for new ones, the lids aren't fitting on their old set anymore! Talked to him about the benefits of hosting, and gave him a catalog, and got his wife's name and phone # so I can call her about a show!

Not bad!

Becky,

Where did you get a PC folding chair?! I'd love to have one - is it the umbrella kind? Oh yeah, congrats on the contacts!

pamperedlinda said:
Becky,

Where did you get a PC folding chair?! I'd love to have one - is it the umbrella kind? Oh yeah, congrats on the contacts!

It was a sales & recruiting incentive my first year - in July I think. So, 2003? It's a very nice heavy quality chair, but no umbrella.

ChefBeckyD said:
It was a sales & recruiting incentive my first year - in July I think. So, 2003? It's a very nice heavy quality chair, but no umbrella.
I LOVED that chair....someone took mine from the baseball field when DH forogt to get it after I had left the game early...now, who would want a chair with the PC logo on it except another PC consultant?:mad:

Way to go Becky!

I had two! And someone took mine for the ball field too! I am down to one now and I guard it with my life!

Awesome!
Ok....killer brownies??? Need that recipe!:D

That is awesome and yes please post about the killer brownies! LOL

Way to go!!!
Would love the killer brownie recipe too :)

Way to go Becky!

Good job Becky. Still wishing I liked wearing my t-shirt. You know what I think would be great? Reusable shopping bags with "The Pampered Chef" on them, like the grocery store bags. Everyone is still noticing my store brand bags, and almost every time I'm at the store, someone asks me about my bags. Wouldn't TPC bags be great advertising?

JAE said:
Good job Becky. Still wishing I liked wearing my t-shirt. You know what I think would be great? Reusable shopping bags with "The Pampered Chef" on them, like the grocery store bags. Everyone is still noticing my store brand bags, and almost every time I'm at the store, someone asks me about my bags. Wouldn't TPC bags be great advertising?
I was thinking this today actually! I think we should have bags for that, I considered just buying the tote bag from Merrill (the red one) because here where I live the grocery store gives a discount if you bring your own bag! I would love to start conversations as I show off my discount inducing one!:love: Makes me wish I had a sewing machine that could embroidery!

Great job Becky!!!
Just got two bookings today myself... without much effort too!!! Just mentioned June's hostess bennies and they jumped at the offer to host...
I just ordered one of the red tote bags from Merrill (thanks for the suggestion Kristina)... :) Thanks for all the inspiration ladies... ever since I've signed up with chefsuccess I've had so much more drive to pour more time into my PC business...

I'm glad that Merrill came out with the Conference T-shirts because they have PC on the back. Very few people look directly at me face to face when I'm walking through a store. Maybe they will read what's on the back now.

JAE said:

What a fabulous idea!

JAE said:
You know what I think would be great? Reusable shopping bags with "The Pampered Chef" on them, like the grocery store bags. Everyone is still noticing my store brand bags, and almost every time I'm at the store, someone asks me about my bags. Wouldn't TPC bags be great advertising?

I know they are specific to Help Whip Cancer, but those bags (if they are still available) are a perfect size for grocery shopping. Roomy!

Related to Got 3 Contacts Today for 3-2-1!!!

1. What is "Got 3 Contacts Today for 3-2-1!!!"?

"Got 3 Contacts Today for 3-2-1!!!" is an incentive program offered by Pampered Chef where consultants strive to get at least three new contacts per day, for a total of 21 contacts per week.

2. How does the "Got 3 Contacts Today for 3-2-1!!!" program work?

To participate in the program, consultants must log their new contacts daily and strive to reach the goal of three new contacts per day. They can do this through various methods such as hosting parties, attending events, or reaching out to friends and family.

3. What are the benefits of participating in "Got 3 Contacts Today for 3-2-1!!!"?

By consistently getting three new contacts per day, consultants can expand their network and potential customer base. This can lead to increased sales and potentially new team members for the consultant's business.

4. Is there a reward for completing the "Got 3 Contacts Today for 3-2-1!!!" program?

Yes, consultants who successfully reach the goal of three contacts per day for seven consecutive days will receive a special recognition and a chance to win a prize from Pampered Chef.

5. Can consultants still participate in "Got 3 Contacts Today for 3-2-1!!!" if they miss a day?

Yes, consultants can still participate in the program even if they miss a day. However, it is encouraged to strive for three contacts per day consistently to fully reap the benefits of the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wycohibito
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PCMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • BethCooks4U