• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have the Same Contacts as My Recruiter!

In summary, this woman recommends trying fundraisers, fairs, and dropping off catalogs in your neighborhood to get more bookings. She also recommends watching the video on Consultants Corner on how to get more bookings.
KristiPC
Hi everyone. I love this site and all the great ideas you guys have! I am about to end my 3rd month with PC. I live in a new town and all of my contacts are the same as my friend who recruited me. So can you guys give me any ideas about how to get outside of this circle? How do you grow your biz with people you don't know? Also I thought about passing out some holiday catalogs in my new neighborhood with some kind of note introducing myself...any ideas? Thanks!:chef:

try some fundraisers, fairs. think dropping off catalogs in your neighborhood is a good idea. If you don't know your neighbors, how about an open house to introduce yourself? Maybe even a cookie exchange for the holidays?

This was me when I first started!
My recruiter was one of my best friends....and she had just started too - so, all of the people I would ask to have shows, had just had or would be having shows with her.
My family wasn't supportive - couldn't count on shows from them, other than my mom and my brother both did catalog shows for me.
I had a friend that I used to work with who had my very first show. I got 3 bookings from her show. (whew!) Then, I started wearing a TPC Pin on my coat. (it was winter) and people started commenting about it. I actually got 1 booking from that pretty quickly, and that booking led to a ton of other bookings.
Market yourself! You are the only advertising you have - so make sure you are doing a good job advertising you! Always be prepared with info for people - ALWAYS get their information when you talk to them so you can follow-up, and don't rely on emails or snail mail or handouts to do your work for you - the contact has to come from you personally!

Good advice, Becky.

Thank you so much...that is great advice. I'm glad to know someone else has been here and has been successful:)

Wow! I just watched the video on Consultants Corner with Marla and Patsy McGovern on getting more bookings - it was great! Watch it!

I had stopped carrying the tote when I got my new bag at Conference this year...I think maybe I'll go back to using it!

Remember too that one booking outside the "circle" will bring many new people. I had one show in June from a good friend. Her niece ordered online, and I called to let her know that I got her order.... she wanted to book. Since that I have had 4 bookings from that first step outside of my "normal zone".
Good Luck!

That is great! I do have a mutual friend doing a show this Monday. She is inviting a lot of different people so I am going to try to get bookings from this and hopefully it will start snowballing:) Thanks!!!

What does it mean to have the same contacts as my recruiter?

Having the same contacts as your recruiter means that you have access to the same network of people that your recruiter does. This can include potential customers, hostesses, or other consultants. Your recruiter can introduce you to these contacts and help you build relationships with them.

Why is it beneficial to have the same contacts as my recruiter?

Having the same contacts as your recruiter can be beneficial because it can help you jumpstart your business. Your recruiter can connect you with people who are already interested in Pampered Chef products, making it easier for you to make sales and grow your business. Additionally, having the support and guidance of your recruiter can help you navigate any challenges or questions you may have.

How can I access the same contacts as my recruiter?

To access the same contacts as your recruiter, you can reach out to them and ask for introductions. Your recruiter may also host events or parties where you can meet and connect with potential customers and hostesses. You can also attend training sessions and conferences to network with other consultants and expand your contacts.

Do I have to use the same contacts as my recruiter?

No, you are not required to use the same contacts as your recruiter. While it can be helpful to have access to their network, you are free to build your own contacts and customer base. Your recruiter can still offer support and guidance, but ultimately, you have control over how you choose to grow your business.

What should I do if I have the same contacts as my recruiter?

If you have the same contacts as your recruiter, it's important to communicate and collaborate with them. This can help prevent any conflicts or overlap in customer relationships. It's also important to maintain a professional and respectful relationship with your recruiter and their contacts, as they can be valuable resources for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • Jess_K
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • Pampered_Ashley