• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Keep Track of Your Contacts??

In summary, the expert recommends using a binder to store your contact information. The binder should be divided by month and each section should be labeled with information such as who was called, what was discussed, and what was agreed to. The expert also recommends using drawing slips to keep track of who was called and what was discussed. At the end of the month, the slips should be mailed off to a designated location.
Pampered_Ashley
Ok, I'm new and I am trying to figure out the best way to keep track of my contacts. I was hoping that there was a way to keep track of the person you called, when you called them, and the outcome of the conversation. (I hope this makes sense...)

Anyways I was wondering how all you experienced cheffers have gone about doing this for your businesses. Any help is appreciated. TIA!!!

I usually just make lists on a legal pad, but would love a better way to do it. If anyone has a great spreadsheet to share, I would love to see it. I always say I am going to do that, but never have...hrmmph.

i thought there was a call log availible on the printable materials cds we all have. that is how i'm keeping track until i find something i like better.

I bought a large card file box and A-Z dividers at the $1 store, and large index cards. Keep them alphabetized that way. An example of what I did is below:

Smith, Joanne
Her phone number here

9/13/08 Called LMOM (I abbreviate Left Message on Machine)
9/14 Spoke to Joanne, call back in Nov.
11/4 Called Joanne Re: hosting a fundraiser Scheduled for 11/12-24

Something like that. You don't have to write a novel. And for me, short and sweet is key.

I have an accordian file ... it's longer than a coupon file...
I have them all labeled by month ... and everyone is either on an index card, or a Host Coaching Form (folded). I write notes on the index cards & the host coaching forms every time I make a contact with them. and then I file them under the month that I have told them I would call, etc.

The accordian file is easy to carry around with me too! :)

I have a binder separated into months. Attached is the form I use. This way I can move them to when I need to talk to them again.

Attachments

• Contact worksheet.doc
    21 KB · Views: 425
These are all great ideas - Thank you so much for the input :D:D

I do the Janices binder system- i have one binder divided by months(labled Future Hosts, and I take the DPS, and staple it on a piece of paper in the month I should call them back to book. I write notes on the paper, such as where I met them, etc, and then once they book, I remove the page, and fill out a host info sheet, and put it in my current host binder, in the month the show is in. I also have a Recruit leads binder A team Syverson Binder, and an Adjustment/Customer Care binder. This system has enabled me to be so organized, no longer looking for slips of paper,. etc. Attached is some info that might help.

Attachments

• Get Your Business Organized in a Day.doc
    37 KB · Views: 408
  • Top Time Managem,ent Tips for Consultants.doc
    36 KB · Views: 441
Thank you, ladies, for sharing all that great information. It's like being at Conference to
have your great handouts. I'm impressed with 300 shows in 3 years! That shows our new consultants the wide range of possibilities. I would have loved to have that many shows but I am weak on getting bookings.

Question about keeping track of our Contacts??? Yesterday, I was checking out the Merrill site for LOGO items. I happened upon the Customer Contacts in the menu, and
it looked like a place for us to enter all our customer information. Since I have not switched over to PP Plus, I had thought it had a feature for Customer Contacts that
would allow us to send Newsletters by going to it. Now, I am wondering if the place
is in the Merrill site which does not make any sense to me. I really don't want to give them my customer contact list. Aren't they merely a vendor for PC?

Not sure about the contacts. I am still learning P3 myself.

I have been using a binder. Very similar to the "organize your business in a day". I have the Jan-Dec dividers and just add filler paper to keep track of who I called and what I promised!!!

I have a Bookings, Recruiting, Coaching binder. Since I have started back up at work I have not been using them as I should and yes, I am getting disorganized again!

Organization to me difficult. I am visual and I am a piler. This equates to a desk that looks like World War 3 was fought and lost on it. What bugs people is that I can find most anything on it.:eek: Sweet revenge when they complain about it!!

One of the directors in our cluster shared this idea for customer contacts/customer care:

Using a shoe box or photo box:
- label dividers by month
- use your drawing slips and put them in the month from the show, then keep notes on the back of the drawing slip and use it to continually have a revolving customer base you can call

I haven't tried this yet because I am overwhelmed in trying to get very organized with all of my PC stuff and I don't feel I have that many contacts yet, but it seems like a good system that wouldn't clutter up my office too much.

baychef said:
Not sure about the contacts. I am still learning P3 myself.

I have been using a binder. Very similar to the "organize your business in a day". I have the Jan-Dec dividers and just add filler paper to keep track of who I called and what I promised!!!

I have a Bookings, Recruiting, Coaching binder. Since I have started back up at work I have not been using them as I should and yes, I am getting disorganized again!

Organization to me difficult. I am visual and I am a piler. This equates to a desk that looks like World War 3 was fought and lost on it. What bugs people is that I can find most anything on it.:eek: Sweet revenge when they complain about it!!

This is SO me! :) Bugs my DH most of all b/c he has to look at it. LOL I'm not a great contacts person. I've tried binders, accordian files, shoe boxes & recipe cards. I just don't keep up on it. :( I have been using microsoft outlook though as my contact system. I just make a note in their contact record.

Last edited:
I also used "binderize" That has been the easiest way to keep up with leads. A section for each month.. Tape lead form to notebook paper. Log contacts and relavant info...move it where you need it.
Example: I went to a church bazaar last week. I had a give away item so I had leads. I wrote on each lead page where I got it. St. Helen's Church bazaar 10/11/08. I put it in October section. I will finish calling them. If Mary says no party now.. but call in January.. I switch her to the January section. She'll be there waiting when I make January calls. The notebook paper has lines.. So I jot info down as needed. And it is all together.

1. How do I organize my contacts in Pampered Chef?

To organize your contacts in Pampered Chef, you can use the Contact Manager feature. This allows you to create a contact list, add new contacts, and categorize them by groups such as customers, hosts, and leads.

2. Can I import my existing contacts into Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can easily import your existing contacts into Pampered Chef. Simply go to the Contact Manager, click on the import button, and follow the prompts to upload your contacts from a CSV or Excel file.

3. Is there a way to keep track of my customers' purchases?

Yes, you can keep track of your customers' purchases in Pampered Chef by using the Order History feature. This allows you to view and track all past orders made by your customers, making it easier to follow up and provide excellent customer service.

4. How do I set reminders for follow-ups with my contacts?

In the Contact Manager, you can set reminders for follow-ups by clicking on a contact and selecting the "Add Reminder" option. You can then choose a date and time for the reminder, and it will appear in your calendar.

5. Can I access my contacts from my mobile device?

Yes, you can access your contacts from your mobile device by downloading the Pampered Chef Consultant app. This app allows you to view and manage your contacts, as well as place orders and track your business on-the-go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amyscookinggear
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • babywings76