• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Track Who You Have Contacted?

In summary, there are multiple ways to keep track of contacts for your Pampered Chef business, such as using a spreadsheet, contact management software, or a CRM system. Pampered Chef does not have a specific recommended system, so it is up to personal preference. It is important to update your contact tracking system at least once a week and find a balance between tracking contacts and actually reaching out to them. Unfortunately, there is no built-in feature for tracking contacts on the Pampered Chef website, but it can be used for other business-related tasks such as accessing your consultant dashboard and connecting with customers.
epimomma99
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,
I am in the process of getting more organizied in my office & need your help. I am trying to figure out how to decide who to call with different promos. I tend to call the same people every time. I have over 700 in my P3 & would like to make sure that I am staying in contact with all of them at least some time in the year.
I also want to track when I have contacted a person & the results. If you could share with me how you keep track of your customers & the results that would be great.

To keep people updated on promos that may interest them, I run reports with the next two months' host and guest specials - who bought in those product lines. For example, I ran a report of all stoneware customers and will call them next month when its 20% off.

I use an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of calls - date to call, name, number, reason (booking, stoneware, etc), and then 3 contact dates and results (2/1 VM, 2/1 call for summer)

Hope that helps

I recently upgraded to a Palm Pre smart phone. It allows me to make notes in the phone book about conversations, and I put appointments in my calendar to tell me when to call that person next. For a promo type thing (not regular follow up with leads that have expressed interest) I'll create a list, usually from P3, and pull the contact info from my phone.

Oh, and my phone syncs with Google contacts, so I don't always have to do all my typing on my phone. I can also export my P3 contacts into Google, so I don't have to re-type everything after shows.

1. How do I keep track of who I have contacted for my Pampered Chef business?

There are a few different methods for tracking who you have contacted. One option is to use a spreadsheet or contact management software to keep a record of the names, contact information, and dates you have reached out to each person. You can also use a customer relationship management (CRM) system specifically designed for direct sales businesses like Pampered Chef. Another option is to physically write down the names and dates in a notebook or planner.

2. Is there a specific system or tool that Pampered Chef recommends for tracking contacts?

Pampered Chef does not have a specific recommended system or tool for tracking contacts. The method you choose will depend on your personal preference and what works best for you. Some consultants find success with a simple spreadsheet or CRM system, while others prefer a more visual approach with a physical contact board or planner.

3. How often should I update my contact tracking system?

You should aim to update your contact tracking system at least once a week, if not more frequently. This will help you stay organized and on top of your contact list. As you reach out to new people or follow up with previous contacts, make sure to update your records accordingly.

4. Can I track contacts through the Pampered Chef website?

Unfortunately, the Pampered Chef website does not have a built-in feature for tracking contacts. However, you can use the website to access your consultant dashboard and track your sales and orders. You can also use the website to connect with customers and potential leads through social media and email marketing.

5. How do I balance keeping track of contacts with actually reaching out to them?

It's important to find a balance between tracking contacts and taking action to reach out to them. One helpful tip is to set aside specific times during the week to update your contact tracking system and reach out to new and previous contacts. You can also use reminder tools or set goals for yourself to ensure you are consistently reaching out to contacts while also keeping track of them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • AJPratt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • babywings76