• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got 3 Catalog Requests at My MRI Today!

I don't know, maybe making one for myself out of a hard cover book. I like the idea of a cute tote with pockets.That's a great idea! I love the tote too, but I think it's a little too pricey.
sklay723
Gold Member
I just had to share because I thought this was funny...I had to go to an imaging center for an MRI this afternoon, and just grabbed my catalog tote before I headed out the door because it was still packed with everything from yesterday when I was running errands with my kids. I got to the imaging center, registered and sat in the waiting room...and immediately had THREE people request catalogs! Three! I know I should have taken their info, but they called me back almost immediately for my test, so I didn't get the chance to (shame on me). I did, however, have my mom waiting for me in the lobby, and she said that after I left for my scan they were all talking about how great the products were, and one lady said she was really thinking about having a show. My mom made sure to point out that all of my contact info was on the label on the back (next time she's out with me like that, I'm training her to get contact info from people who express ANY interest!). Anyway, just had to share...I was so excited!!! And it was absolutely great that I didn't have to say a word to get the conversation going...the catalog showing in my tote did all the "talking" to get their attention!

ok so def. going to have to get one of these totes for sure now, hurry up payday

That's great! You better be careful, you may have to add your mom to payroll!

Where do you get the catalog tote? What is the catalog tote?

Its on supply order for $15.

I love it...like someone already said, it's on the supply order sheet for $15. I actually bought it with my PC dollars. It's large enough to hold my wallet, checkbook, keys, camera (I have a pretty big camera, too), and I still have room to tuck in some diapers and wipes for my twins if we're just running out somewhere quick, so that I don't have to carry two bags for that kind of stuff. Unless I'm going somewhere that I don't think it would be "appropriate," I use it as my purse to go everywhere now. I also slide some order forms in the clear pocket with a few catalogs so I'm ready if someone wants to order on the spot...it's happened once before, and I'm hoping for more!
As for my mom, yeah she should definitely be on payroll. She held my first show once I signed, and when I signed I had basically no money to sign with so she fronted me the cost of my kit. I've repaid her since then, thank goodness. She also lent me a bunch of her PC products so I could have more to use at shows, and gradually I'm buying new items to replace the products she lent me, so that she'll get brand new things back instead of her original pieces (new citrus press, new baker's roller, etc.). :)

Good job and you have a great mom!! :chef:

PC For Me 2 Move Out said:

You definately should invest in the catalog tote bag, Kim. The front says Pampered Chef and then below it is a clear opening for you to put a catalog or 2 plus other things and then on top of the bag it has a zipper so you can put other things in it. I usually carry it on my shoulder when I don't have it overstuffed! It is an ice breaker!

ToteI have had the tote for almost two years now. I carry it everyday with all kinds of stuff in it and it is still like when I got it. Very sturdy and roomy!! I love it!!:love:

PC For Me 2 Move Out said:

there's a photo somewhere on ChefSuccess.. I believe ChefAnn posted it.. so you can take a look...

I love my tote from Merrill too - more pricey - but very cute.

Hoping your scan went well too!

I always have several catalogs in the clear opening and behind them I carry home made Customer Care Forms to have interested people fill out. It has their name, address, phone, email, wish list, questions about having a catalog show, cooking show, interested in the buisness, etc. on it. I LOVE the tote!

Plus....in the inside zipper pocket is where I keep my business cards, pens and a couple of stoneware scrapers. Easy to get to and if someone tells me they threw their scraper away....vwala!

I used to have one, but my husband would throw a fit every time I carried it anywhere. I am thinking about getting another one (I wore the other one out, plus the boys stuck chewed gum in the bottom:yuck: :yuck: ) DH will just have to be embarrassed.

I give a catalog tote to every new person on my team, that's how great I think it is! Leslie - your hubby needs to get over it - what the heck is he embarrassed about? That his wife has a fun job that she makes money doing????? I don't get it!

His thought is that he doesn't go around wearing his company logo wear, so I shouldn't do it all the time (when I go by myself he never says a word)

Oh, I guess that's the difference between my hubby and yours, then. My hubby is in sales and wears logo gear everywhere, just like I do, so I guess he "gets it".

time2cook said:
That's great! You better be careful, you may have to add your mom to payroll!

Sounds like she needs to RECRUIT her mom! :)

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking supplies through in-home parties, online sales, and catalog orders.

How do I request a Pampered Chef catalog?

You can request a Pampered Chef catalog by visiting our website and filling out a catalog request form, or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

What is "I Got 3 Catalog Requests at My MRI Today!"?

"I Got 3 Catalog Requests at My MRI Today!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to describe a successful catalog request event, where they received multiple requests for catalogs from potential customers.

How does catalog ordering work with Pampered Chef?

Customers can browse through our catalog and place orders directly with a Pampered Chef consultant. The consultant will then process the order and have it delivered directly to the customer's home.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party to earn free products?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products. You can invite your friends and family to your home or host an online party, and your consultant will handle all of the details and help you earn rewards based on the party sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
veden
  • ChefBeckyD