• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Made a Mistake! Can I Fix This?

In summary, you made a mistake and forgot to put in the host's own booking for September. There is a possibility that HO might allow you to add the booking if you call them this morning, but it is up to the discretion of the supervisor.
deliciousdiva
Please tell me I might be able to fix this! I submitted my firrst show last night to HO. It was from Aug 27, but it took awhile for her to get payments, etc. I checked and triple checked this order b/c I was so afraid of making an Expensive mistake! Well I submitted it, (Yeah me! One down!) I felt great about it...I then woke up this am, out of a deep sleep...b/c I somehow realized I forgot to enter the host's own booking for September!!!!! OMG! She is going to be sooo mad! Will HO take pity on a new consultant and let me add her Sept. booking if I call them this morning? My gut says no, but I thought someone here may have an experience they can share to offer some hope! Plus, her Sept. booking was going to qualify me in my first 30 days. SoI'm sad for her and me.:cry:

I would call HO immediately. They have been so fast lately though. Good luck.
You can always just give her the special and pay the difference yourself.

Pay the difference?There is no way I can pay the difference of $345! She wants the Ex. 7 piece set!

If I were you I would definately call HO. The worst that they can say is no, but then you will know that you at least tried.

I tried to call HO...are they closed on Sat?

deliciousdiva said:
are they closed on Sat?

I believe they are only open on Saturdays during the holidays. I'd send an email today. They won't get it til Monday but at least you will have proof that you tried and they might add it to the computer for you.

Good Luck!

They are central time. Sometimes they work on Sat, keep trying.

Do you have another show? If so, I would just book this person off of it. They when she has her show put the past host order in that name, Explain to her that you made an error and even though the order is in a different name it is still hers. You will need to make a note of it though since it is a warranty item. I've done this when I made a mistake. Just let your host know why there is someone on her show that she doesn't know. Make sense?

I think if you talk to a supervisor they can adjust it for you.

Call HO talk to a supervisor, see what they can do.

If not, then still hold the show...she gets the host special for her own show.

What she doesn't get is a 2nd host special for her show and if she wants it then you'll have to book it off another show or something. It WILL affect the guest sales of her show though not having that order on there.

I hope it works out.

A supervisor would be your best bet, in the past once a show is submitted no changes can be made. But it is worth a try.

I feel that it is very important that the host get the 7 piece executive set. If HO can not add it to the order I would explain what happened to your friends and family and ask them if there is anything they would like to order. I would collect $150 orders and submit a party to get the host special and submit this party right away so that the host does not have to wait to long for her cookware. Also be honest with the host and explain what happened and that she is going to get her cookware it may just be a week late, I'm sure she will be very understanding.

I think they might give you the benefit of the doubt since it is your first show!;) ;)

The other option would be to see if your Director has any unused bookings floating around (I know I always do). If she does, using the same premise of before (where you submit a show really fast and put the booking in), you could use that originating hosts name and PHD for your booking benefit.

HTH...SIID!

OH NO!! I just looked at my first showed I held in July, that I booked a show off of, to see if I had put in the booking....I forgot!! There goes my new cookware :( Bummer!!!

PCwithStay-C said:
OH NO!! I just looked at my first showed I held in July, that I booked a show off of, to see if I had put in the booking....I forgot!! There goes my new cookware :( Bummer!!!

Do you mean that you booked another show for yourself? If that is the case, you aren't eligible for the cookware anyway... this is from the Host Program Q&A:

What host benefits do Consultants receive for
hosting their own Show?
A. Consultants who host a Show will receive free
product value, half-price products, and a discount of
up to 30%, according to the regular host program.
• A Consultant may order the current Monthly Host
Special as the host of her Show.
• However, a Consultant is not eligible for the
Booking Benefit (as a past host) or for the 10%
past host discount.
(See Recipe for Success, p. F-4, for other details on
Consultant-hosted Shows.)

OK, I am so horrible with deciphering code :p
so if I booked a show from my July show (hosted by me), that is being held in Sep, I am not eligable for the host discount in Sep, meaning i cant get the cookware for 60% off??? does that make sense?

Last edited:
PCwithStay-C said:
OK, I am so horrible with deciphering code :p
so if I booked a show from my July show (hosted by me), that is being held in Sep, I am not eligable for the host discount in Sep, meaning i cant get the cookware for 60% off??? does that make sense?

If the show you booked in Sept. is one you are hosting yourself, you can get the host bonus on that show.....what you are not eligible for is the PAST HOST bonus. So if the booking was for someone else, you cannot order as the past host and get the cookware for 60% off. Does that make sense?

thanks Becky, that makes sense. still bummed that i dont get the cookware :( maybe ill see if the host doesnt order it, if she minds if I do??

deliciousdiva said:
Please tell me I might be able to fix this! I submitted my firrst show last night to HO. It was from Aug 27, but it took awhile for her to get payments, etc. I checked and triple checked this order b/c I was so afraid of making an Expensive mistake! Well I submitted it, (Yeah me! One down!) I felt great about it...I then woke up this am, out of a deep sleep...b/c I somehow realized I forgot to enter the host's own booking for September!!!!! OMG! She is going to be sooo mad! Will HO take pity on a new consultant and let me add her Sept. booking if I call them this morning? My gut says no, but I thought someone here may have an experience they can share to offer some hope! Plus, her Sept. booking was going to qualify me in my first 30 days. SoI'm sad for her and me.:cry:

I did that with my 1st show that I had ever submitted and HO told me that there was no way I could put the booking in. I hope you get a different answer then I did:)

1. Can I return a product if I made a mistake with my order?

Yes, you can return any unused product within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized or customized items are not eligible for return.

2. What if I accidentally provided the wrong shipping address?

If your order has not yet shipped, you can contact our customer service team to update the shipping address. If your order has already been shipped, you may need to contact the shipping company to make the necessary changes.

3. I realized I ordered the wrong product. Can I change my order?

If your order has not yet been processed, you can contact our customer service team to make changes to your order. If your order has already been processed, unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes.

4. I made a mistake with the personalization on my product. Can I fix it?

If your order has not yet been processed, you can contact our customer service team to make changes to the personalization. If your order has already been processed, unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes.

5. What if I received a damaged or incorrect product?

If your product arrived damaged or incorrect, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of receiving your order. We will gladly replace the product or provide a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• northern_sunshine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefkeri
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • smilesarepriceless