• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Know It Is Fine and Good That This Person Wanted to Cancel but

:(You know it is fine and good that this person wanted to cancel but darn it I was going to buy my cookware at 60% off through her since she booked from a friends show and the friend didn't want the cookware. so now I can't get the SS cookware that me and DH really wanted. it makes me sad! :( which i do still have 4 shows for sept so i may earn enough to get some free stuff! sorry April. That sucks. We've all been there. Maybe you can use the ph discount at another show in Sept. I doubt each past host will take advantage.well i have one more show i can check. i
Chef_2_Four
You know it is fine and good that this person wanted to cancel but darn it I was going to buy my cookware at 60% off through her since she booked from a friends show and the friend didn't want the cookware. so now I can't get the SS cookware that me and DH really wanted. it makes me sad! :( which i do still have 4 shows for sept so i may earn enough to get some free stuff!

sorry April. That sucks. We've all been there. Maybe you can use the ph discount at another show in Sept. I doubt each past host will take advantage.

well i have one more show i can check. i know for a fact that the past host doesn't want the cookware, but the current host may use it. if I had the time i would have my own show but i don't....so i won't! :rolleyes:

You could always do your own show. Do a mystery host to give away the FPV but keep the 60% off for yourself.

Why don't you just host your own catalog show - collect $150 in orders and you can get the cookware at 60% off!

dannyzmom said:
Why don't you just host your own catalog show - collect $150 in orders and you can get the cookware at 60% off!
Exactly my thoughts!

I was thinking over supper about hosting a catalog show. I may have to do that.

That's what I'm doing for September...

...now hoping I can afford some cookware by the time I'm ready to close it...

Hosting your own show is the best way - you want YOUR cookware under YOUR name not another person's...with a lifetime warranty...who knows where you and them will be in 10 years!

janetupnorth said:
That's what I'm doing for September...

...now hoping I can afford some cookware by the time I'm ready to close it...

Hosting your own show is the best way - you want YOUR cookware under YOUR name not another person's...with a lifetime warranty...who knows where you and them will be in 10 years!
Just one extra show just might take care of that! :cool:

BethCooks4U said:
Just one extra show just might take care of that! :cool:

I'm trying to fit in more - I have 2 cooking shows for September and I normally do 1.

...and 2 catalog shows (counting my own)...

Show average is lower lately...people keep saying they want stuff but can't spend money due to gas prices or other things...grr...I'm queen of $20 orders lately! ...but still chugging...

Chef_2_Four said:
You know it is fine and good that this person wanted to cancel but darn it I was going to buy my cookware at 60% off through her since she booked from a friends show and the friend didn't want the cookware. so now I can't get the SS cookware that me and DH really wanted. it makes me sad! :( which i do still have 4 shows for sept so i may earn enough to get some free stuff!

If this is someone you know well maybe you can ask her to show the catalog around. When this happens to me I tell them (usually I have small orders pending here and there from work). If I give you a few catalogs and you can get me some orders I have a few orders I'm willing to add to your catalog show total." This way they feel they already have a head start.

Addie4TLC said:
If this is someone you know well maybe you can ask her to show the catalog around. When this happens to me I tell them (usually I have small orders pending here and there from work). If I give you a few catalogs and you can get me some orders I have a few orders I'm willing to add to your catalog show total." This way they feel they already have a head start.

I do know her well, but she is a FT student and doesn't have the time so I am not going to push the issue. I think I may have my own catalog show.

I purposely booked a show off my mysery host show last month so I can be the "past host" (it was under the winner's name & she doesn't need cookware) and buy the 7 piece set at 60% off. Then I only need to collect a $12 order for it to be a qualifying show so I can get the 5 piece set at 60% off too! I too, also hope to have enough $$ to close the show!

The funny thing is that will show up as $12 in commissionable sales when I close it since the whole show is basically host specials! No free credit either since it's a catty show!

At least it will go towards my pan-o-rama points!

Is this "legal"?

According to my Director it is. I originally booked off the mystery host show so I can buy one set of cookware for 60% off. The booking benefit would've been a "bonus" to the winner of the mystery host show. She doesn't want the cookware though, and said she didn't care if I or anyone else wanted to have it. It (booking benefit) will be under her name, so I am not counting on having the lifetime guarantee thing.

I have another lady who books off of herself all the time and uses the past host discount and booking benefit to make up her whole show. I've never had a problem with HO submitting a show with only one order on it.

I guess I ask because the policy is that if we are the host we can't get the booking bonus. So, if we take the booking bonus from a show we book from the show using a Mystery hostess, then aren't we getting the booking benefit that we aren't really aloud to get? Does that question even make sense? Sorry, but do you see what I'm asking?

Why not just try to get it free with the Pan-O-Rama!! We have basically all fall to earn the cookware for FREE!

Jae,I understand what you are asking. I've never done it this way. I use my mom as a co-host when host do not want the booking bonus and purchase the items. If there is someone outside of your household, neighbor, etc. that could be the host listed.

I thought HO didn't ask for the receipt for the lifetime guarantee items? So it wouldn't matter if it's in someone else's name then.

I might just have to find out from HO this all works bc believe it or not (LOL) once again I am confused and I really want the Executive Cookware!

Related to You Know It Is Fine and Good That This Person Wanted to Cancel but

What is the cancellation policy for Pampered Chef?

Our cancellation policy allows customers to cancel their order within 24 hours of placing it. After this time frame, the order cannot be cancelled.

What happens if I need to cancel my order after the 24 hour window?

If you need to cancel your order after the 24 hour window, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567. They will do their best to assist you.

Do I get a full refund if I cancel my order?

Yes, if you cancel your order within 24 hours, you will receive a full refund. After 24 hours, a refund will be issued based on the condition of the returned product.

Can I cancel my order if it has already been shipped?

If your order has already been shipped, it cannot be cancelled. However, you can return the product for a refund once it has been delivered.

Is there a fee for cancelling an order?

No, there is no fee for cancelling an order within 24 hours. However, if the order has already been shipped, the customer is responsible for the return shipping costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DMB75
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies