• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Receive Booking Benefits if I Switch Computers?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn booking benefits by hosting shows and booking future shows with guests or by sponsoring new team members and helping them book shows. Booking a show also allows you to share products, earn free and discounted products, and receive exclusive discounts on your own purchases. To redeem booking benefits, you can place an order through your consultant website or contact your consultant directly. You can also combine booking benefits with other offers and discounts, but not with other booking benefits or host rewards. Booking benefits are valid for 60 days and can be viewed on your consultant website or by contacting your consultant.
ahammons
Now that we have moved, I am now using a different computer than I did before. My old computer is at my dad's house, so I really need to get on there and get the back-up files from P3 to my new computer. But here's my question - if I don't get a chance to do that until after my next show (the file that's on this computer has everything up to date, except one show that I submitted) will it still allow the host who's show the next one was booked from to get the booking benefit?? Sorry if this sounds confusing - I'm not sure if I really worded it very clearly. Thanks in advance!

As long as it as a PHD number for the past host, no problem. The booking follows the host, so even if host #2 used a different consultant, host #1 would get the benefit (and that's a case when it would obviously be on a different computer).

Hi there! It sounds like you're having some technical issues with transferring your files to your new computer. I'm not sure about the specific details of P3 and its booking benefits, but in my experience, as long as the files are eventually transferred and the host has the necessary information for their show, it shouldn't be a problem. However, it's always best to communicate with the host and let them know about any potential delays or issues. Good luck with getting everything sorted out!

Related to Can I Still Receive Booking Benefits if I Switch Computers?

1. How do I earn booking benefits?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn booking benefits by hosting cooking shows or parties and booking future shows with guests. You can also earn them by sponsoring new team members and helping them book shows.

2. What are the benefits of booking a show?

Booking a show not only helps you earn booking benefits, but it also allows you to share the Pampered Chef products with your friends and family. You can also earn free and discounted products and receive exclusive discounts on your own purchases.

3. How do I redeem my booking benefits?

Once you have earned booking benefits, you can redeem them for free or discounted products by placing an order through your consultant website or contacting your consultant directly. You can also use them towards your starter kit or future business supplies.

4. Can I combine booking benefits with other offers or discounts?

Yes, you can combine your booking benefits with other offers and discounts, as long as the specific offer allows it. However, booking benefits cannot be combined with other booking benefits or host rewards.

5. How long do booking benefits last?

Booking benefits are valid for 60 days after you earn them, so it's important to use them before they expire. You can view the expiration date of your booking benefits on your consultant website or by contacting your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
topchef.heather
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies