• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know This Is a Stupid Question but I Am a Fairly New Pampered Chef and My

In summary, the individual is a new consultant for Pampered Chef and is struggling to find information and support from their director and recruiter. They have researched and studied on their own using materials and websites provided, but have not received much guidance. They are in need of catalogs to help with advertising and are unsure of where to order them and how much they cost. Other consultants on the forum suggest using a business booster set and mini-catalogs to hand out at vendor booths. The individual expresses gratitude for the help received on the forum.
pamperedchef02
I know this is a stupid question but I am a fairly new PC and my director nor my recruiter have really helped me out, I have done all my studying through my materials mailed to me, research on the PC site and on here. I have over loaded my brain as I had no choice. :eek:

I have no clue where to go to order catalogs! I have looked everywhere. I have the ones that came with my kit but I am doing MAJOR advertising to get myself out there and am afraid I might run out. I have done almost every way possible to market locally and am still going with a huge list of people to hit, the problem is I am not leaving catalogs because in order to do that, I would need hundreds. There are a few places that I would like to hand a few catalogs too but I also have two shows at the end of this month and one in October and I want to make sure I have enough for the two coming up.

Can anyone help me out please? Also, how much do the catalogs cost? :confused:

Thanks!

Re: Catalogs?If you go into Pampered partner you go into noncommission order. I never know the #'s so I go to the magnifying glass and write what I am looking for. Just make sure it doesnt say spanish. You can also order mini ctalogs to hand out to people

Re: Catalogs?Hi & Welcome! Go to P3 & find non-commission orders & there you will be able to find everything you need. Also on Consultants Corner If you go to downloads, scroll down & you will be able to see an itemized list of all the items we can order & their #s...HTH

Re: Catalogs?Thank you both so very much!! I appreciate it more than you know!

Ann :)

Re: Catalogs?Did you get a Fall/Winter 2008 Supply Order form with your kit?

#JG01- Fall 2008 catalog 25 for $17.00
#JG02- Fall 2008 catalog 100 for $45.00

Re: Catalogs?I got half and half. I had the summer ones and then the fall ones. I wanted to order some more of the fall ones just to be safe.

Re: Catalogs?I also like to hand out recipe cards with a business card attached or stamped with my info. I include my phone #'s e-mail address and website info... I tell them to log on and save my website in their favorites -that way.. they always have a current catalog to look at. Good luck!! And I always get their info to follow up.

Re: Catalogs?Thank you very much! I did hand out many different types of flyers with my information on them I just think it would be nice to hand out a catalog here and there too!

I did find how to order the catalogs. I was going to the right place the whole time but wasn't finding the right area to order.

Thanks
Ann

Re: Catalogs?Not sure how long ago you signed Up, did you order the "Business Booster" set yet? (About 50% savings, INCLUDES Catty'...)

Re: Catalogs?If not, you CAN order it through P3

Re: Catalogs?I ordered the mini-catalogs to use about some vendor booths! This F/W one is great! It has a recipe, new & old products, the opportunity... I gave out about 10 at my Vendor Booth today! They are much cheaper than the big catalog too. Someone on here suggested using those instead and putting a label with website info. I know you are new so just put in your email (I set up a separate one for PC) and phone number!

Re: Catalogs?I have not yet ordered the "Business Booster" as that too, I haven't heard about! I am telling you, I have only talked to my recruiter once and that was because I called her adn my director answers my emails but that is the only time I talk to her too!

Thank you guys for all your help on here because I am not getting it anywhere else!

Re: Catalogs?
pamperedchef02 said:
I have not yet ordered the "Business Booster" as that too, I haven't heard about! I am telling you, I have only talked to my recruiter once and that was because I called her adn my director answers my emails but that is the only time I talk to her too!

Thank you guys for all your help on here because I am not getting it anywhere else!

The form is right in your Business Guide. You should read it--it has good info in it designed to help the new consultant get started.

pamperedchef02 said:
I have not yet ordered the "Business Booster" as that too, I haven't heard about! I am telling you, I have only talked to my recruiter once and that was because I called her adn my director answers my emails but that is the only time I talk to her too!

Yes, the form is in your kit - it is a good deal!

janetupnorth said:
Yes, the form is in your kit - it is a good deal!

SHOOT! I forgot to tell my recruit about this, how much is it agai? I this when I joined it was around 30.00.....

Re: Catalogs?It's 42.00 now, with the price increases on paperwork for Fall.

Re: Catalogs?Thanks!! Its still a GREAT deal...

Re: Catalogs?Welcome to PC and Chef Success Ann!

Re: Catalogs?Welcome and Best of luck to you!!!!

Sorry that your recruiter and director aren't helping you the way you would like.

Related to I Know This Is a Stupid Question but I Am a Fairly New Pampered Chef and My

1. What are some essential tools every Pampered Chef consultant should have?

Some essential tools every Pampered Chef consultant should have include a quality chef's knife, a versatile cutting board, a set of measuring cups and spoons, a mixing bowl set, and a variety of cookware such as skillets, pots, and baking sheets.

2. How can I learn more about the products offered by Pampered Chef?

You can learn more about the products offered by Pampered Chef by attending training sessions and workshops, watching online tutorials, reading product reviews, and hosting or attending cooking parties.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Some benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant include flexible working hours, the opportunity to earn income and rewards, access to discounted products, and the chance to learn new cooking techniques and recipes.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website or social media platforms. However, it is important to follow the company's guidelines and policies when promoting and selling products online.

5. How can I improve my sales as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To improve your sales as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to build relationships with customers, offer personalized recommendations and suggestions, stay updated on new products and promotions, and provide excellent customer service. You can also host cooking parties and events to showcase the products and generate sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TerraOB83
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • dooleycrew
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dooleycooks
  • luvmypomeranian